Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
In a statement from Dallas Police regarding the alleged Ezekiel Elliott incident, officers were called to a disturbance in Dallas Sunday in which a 30-year-old male victim said he was assaulted but he did not know who hit him. The victim was taken to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries. No arrests were made and nobody was listed as a suspect. An investigation is ongoing.

Source from ESPN

Then you got this snitch ass shyt.

:stopitslime:

Someone should lay him out for saying nikka.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a statement from Dallas Police regarding the alleged Ezekiel Elliott incident, officers were called to a disturbance in Dallas Sunday in which a 30-year-old male victim said he was assaulted but he did not know who hit him. The victim was taken to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries. No arrests were made and nobody was listed as a suspect. An investigation is ongoing.

Source from ESPN

Then you got this snitch ass shyt.

:stopitslime:

where tom stay at :ufdup:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
And those of us who wanted Jalen Ramsey sit back and :jbhmm:

Only thing you got to worry about with Ramsey is him coming out of the closet and exposing his fakkitry.

I fukk with Zeke obviously, he was dope last year, but dude seems slightly retarded and aside from that, seems to keep putting himself in dumb situations. It's been one year and already a handful of weird shyt going on with him.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sadly, CAC and Mexicans saying nikka in Dallas is nothing new. :snoop:

A lot of dumb Dallas nikkas have no problem with a Paul Wall type Wigger or a Mexican that hang out with Black people saying nikka around them. :mindblown:

This is what made me respect Memphis nikkas even more. When I saw a Mexican get laid out for thinking it was cool to say nikka around them. :skip:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
071717-terrence-williams-kal-1080x608.jpg

TMZ

Terrance Williams contributing to the fukkery. :ahh:

Participate in shirtless foot races outside strip clubs at 5am, brehs.

Last edited: