Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Damn if only I was blessed with the natural God given talent, athleticism, and bodies these athletes (not just our Boys) have....I wouldn't be getting in all this shyt. Damn....

I fuks with Zeke but he too blessed to be getting involved in all this shyt. He needs to go to only private functions until he matures and be able to not get in any shyt.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, is this the 90s again? nikkas get a little winning and wanna do nut shyt like they Irv and Emmitt :what:

And y'all know we wouldn't care bout nuthin if they win a superbowl first.

Then they can go ahead n get into all the fukkery they want. But this shyt here when we havent won shyt yet is unacceptable :camby:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And those of us who wanted Jalen Ramsey sit back and :jbhmm:

Only thing you got to worry about with Ramsey is him coming out of the closet and exposing his fakkitry.

I fukk with Zeke obviously, he was dope last year, but dude seems slightly retarded and aside from that, seems to keep putting himself in dumb situations. It's been one year and already a handful of weird shyt going on with him.

I was about to post this yesterday but :whoa: I didn't feel like dealing with the fukkery. :russ:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
And those of us who wanted Jalen Ramsey sit back and :jbhmm:

FittingSillyFlyingfox.gif

:scusthov:

I rather deal with zeke fukkery

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Witness claims Ezekiel Elliott didn’t throw a punch

Fort Worth Star -Telegram says that Elliott didn’t throw the punch. Michael Huffman tells the Fort Worth Star -Telegram says that Elliott didn’t throw the punch.

It didn’t go down like that,” Huffman said regarding the contention that Elliott broke the DJ’s nose. “Everybody is saying that, but he didn’t throw the punch. . . . Zeke was just standing there arms folded chilling, feeling the crowd. Then I seen [the] DJ getting loud toward the vicinity of Zeke and then I see an overhand right come over the back of Zeke shoulder that landed square in [the DJ’s] face and he went to sleep. He didn’t even see it. Then the crowd circled and dispersed. I’m surprised a whole video hasn’t been released yet.”

Huffman explained that he saw what happened because he was trying to get close enough to take a selfie with Elliott. Which makes the fact that video hasn’t surfaced even more surprising. Between the surveillance system and the many devices that We-Are-All-Big-Brother carry on us at any given moment, something should be out there by now.

22887b9c910d27d89c84b82ce43456e7

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
This seem like the old days where cats would hit the "White House" after practice lol

Dudes smelling themselves a bit much lately. Decent season last year, you would think cats would be extra motivated after that loss to Green Bay.

Should be good tho, rookies reporting today, and rest of the team by the end of the week. This couldn't have come soon enough if you ask me. Hopefully cats focused and ready.

You would think tho, that some of these guys would see the opportunity in front of their faces. Cats getting in trouble are some of the cats either on the bubble or up for contracts. Dez (bc he's been in a few minor incidents) should be one of the main voices telling these guys that this NFL ish is fleeting, you have to take advantage of EVERY opportunity. Don't wanna be that dude 3-5 years from now, out the league a couple years talking bout "If I only..." or "Woulda, coulda, shoulda..." talk

edit: Lord, please heal Jaylon's leg completely, amen!
-Every Cowboys fan

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Witness claims Ezekiel Elliott didn’t throw a punch

Fort Worth Star -Telegram says that Elliott didn’t throw the punch. Michael Huffman tells the Fort Worth Star -Telegram says that Elliott didn’t throw the punch.

It didn’t go down like that,” Huffman said regarding the contention that Elliott broke the DJ’s nose. “Everybody is saying that, but he didn’t throw the punch. . . . Zeke was just standing there arms folded chilling, feeling the crowd. Then I seen [the] DJ getting loud toward the vicinity of Zeke and then I see an overhand right come over the back of Zeke shoulder that landed square in [the DJ’s] face and he went to sleep. He didn’t even see it. Then the crowd circled and dispersed. I’m surprised a whole video hasn’t been released yet.”

Huffman explained that he saw what happened because he was trying to get close enough to take a selfie with Elliott. Which makes the fact that video hasn’t surfaced even more surprising. Between the surveillance system and the many devices that We-Are-All-Big-Brother carry on us at any given moment, something should be out there by now.

22887b9c910d27d89c84b82ce43456e7
jerry sent that bag:whoo: