You, Your girl, and her friend go to dinner

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
cats like u feel the need to go to whatever "upperscale" restaurants u know of so u feel good...high and mighty about urself. good for u.

All I said was it's not expensive and you garnered all of that. :whew:

If I don't think something's not expensive, I think it doesn't cost much (the opposite of the definition of expensive), not that I'm too good to eat there. Not even just "expensive", you typed "very expensive" as if your wallet would be done by the end of the meal.

Is the food shytty? Yes
Is the price of it expensive? No
Does the price of something automatically dictate the quality of it in my eyes? No, but Olive Garden would be crappy to me, whether they put a $50 tag on it or $5. It's crappy food, regardless of the price.

:lolbron: @ "upperscale" though.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
All I said was it's not expensive and you garnered all of that. :whew:

If I don't think something's not expensive, I think it doesn't cost much (the opposite of the definition of expensive), not that I'm too good to eat there. Not even just "expensive", you typed "very expensive" as if your wallet would be done by the end of the meal.

Is the food shytty? Yes
Is the price of it expensive? No
Does the price of something automatically dictate the quality of it in my eyes? No, but Olive Garden would be crappy to me, whether they put a $50 tag on it or $5. It's crappy food, regardless of the price.

:lolbron: @ "upperscale" though.

Would you pay for her male friend's dinner?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Just pay.

I bought my ex's friends drinks when we met/went out a few times.

No big deal. Unless you're broke and the friend's is a bytch.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Maybe so, but I don't think I would recommend buying actual drinks from a chain restaurant, complete waste of money.

$20 Cooking your own meal >>> $20 at Olive Gard, TGIFs, etc. That's another thread though

I'm pretty sure you can't cook a better meal than olive garden.

They make pretty good especially in that class of restaurant.

Yeah, you should pay. It's a one time thing.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Some if y'all nikkas thinking too hard. I don't have no rule about it. If i feel like paying, i will. If i don't feel like paying... I won't. If it's one of her friends that I'm actually cool with, chances are i will, but it's still no guarantee.

:yeshrug: