You, Your girl, and her friend go to dinner

Daps
I'm not even a baller, but who the hell is spending $80 at Olive Garden? And if you are spending that much there, you could definitely find better food for the same price.

I never been, but I'm looking at the online menu and yeah, considering the eating habits of women. You're not poppin' $40 worth of food for each person unless you are fat. :ld:

He must be talking drinks too.

And what's wrong with Olive Garden? Niccas giving it the :scusthov: but it's a good choice for that price range imo

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
He must be talking drinks too.
And what's wrong with Olive Garden? Niccas giving it the :scusthov: but it's a good choice for that price range imo

Maybe so, but I don't think I would recommend buying actual drinks from a chain restaurant, complete waste of money.

$20 Cooking your own meal >>> $20 at Olive Gard, TGIFs, etc. That's another thread though

Daps
Maybe so, but I don't think I would recommend buying actual drinks from a chain restaurant, complete waste of money.

$20 Cooking your own meal >>> $20 at Olive Gard, TGIFs, etc. That's another thread though

Well, yea, provided you can cook and feel like cooking/waiting on yourself.

TGIF's is the bottom of the barrel in that restaurant class

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the quality of the food is a concern, I doubt you'd be at Olive Garden. :scusthov:

I'm not even a baller, but who the hell is spending $80 at Olive Garden? And if you are spending that much there, you could definitely find better food for the same price.

I never been, but I'm looking at the online menu and yeah, considering the eating habits of women. You're not poppin' $40 worth of food for each person unless you are fat. :ld:

cats like u feel the need to go to whatever "upperscale" restaurants u know of so u feel good...high and mighty about urself. good for u.

i'm happy just going to olive garden. not like i'm choosing olive garden cause i'm too cheap to go elsewhere. i just like the general layout/atmosphere of it. i like it. matter of fact, i love it. anyone who doesnt can go jump off a bridge.

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
I REALLY CANT BELIEVE YALL SAYING PAY FOR ALL THREE fukk THAT YOU SHOULD SPLIT IT 3 WAYS

Daps
Reppin
St louis
depends on the friends character....
if she's the type that wanna see my tenda droppin
apple cores in my garden of eden that bytch cant even sit
at our table.

Friend: did you order yet:usure:
me: it's a few stools at the bar un-assed:ehh:
tenda: baby it's more than enough room:dwillhuh:
me: :what:
friend: girl i dont know how you do it *walks off*:stopitslime:
me: good dikk and charm hussy:ehh:
tenda: so you want me to yell across the room:usure:
me: text the bytch:ehh:

a0yqua.jpg

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
any dude that says no either has NO G.. or a lame ass nikka.. and i say no G cuz.. thats part of it.. like if she invites her friend and you say its cool... your mind needs to be on some.. ok i am paying for this venture and BEST case is her friend pays for her own shyt.. nikkaz cant be petty like dat... let me add this tho.. MAX is 30 for her meal... her friend should KNOW BETTER than to have some 30+ dollar meal and expect you to pay... but the 15-20 range.. :ehh:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood

Well, yea, provided you can cook and feel like cooking/waiting on yourself.

TGIF's is the bottom of the barrel in that restaurant class

i think Fridays is good tho :manny:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i don't know about a brand new friend but this happens w my wife every here and there. she'll have a friend over when we're about to head out to dinner and her friend will tag along. or one of her sisters will be w us and join us for dinner. i always pick up the tab, i'd feel kinda weird about not doing it. it's not like it happens all the time so when it does i don't mind.