You, Your girl, and her friend go to dinner

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i did it once, but i won't ever do it again. i'd never go somewhere and expect someone to pay for me so why should anyone else?

who said anything about expecting something:yeshrug:

I didnt even tell my girl I was paying for her friend, so the girl is going there thinking she is paying for herself, when check times comes unless her friend is being a complete witch, im paying:shake:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
exactly but these lames dont get that

we rotate all the time...majority of both of our friends are out of state...so whenever we link up...we goto their city..they look out..

they come down here...we cover them..

when we find a mutual spot to meet up at ..we split it..

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is she there anyway :dwillhuh:

because she wants to meet me obviously and because she lives out of town, my girl and her are getting together

i mean have you never went out to eat with your girl and either her friend of yours

my girl and i have been together almost a year and a half

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we rotate all the time...majority of both of our friends are out of state...so whenever we link up...we goto their city..they look out..

they come down here...we cover them..

when we find a mutual spot to meet up at ..we split it..

thank you, it looks like we are the only 2 that get the protocol, idiots on here talking about dates, when i specifically said its your girl, i guess when these lames go out they only go out by themselves

now there are times that if its us and then another couple the man obviously pays for his girl, but if its a 3 of a crowd paying duties rotate dpending on the situation

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
im not talking about a date, hence why I said your girl, reading is fundamental
So, are you explicitly inviting her friend? Then your putting it out there that you are paying.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
who said anything about expecting something:yeshrug:

I didnt even tell my girl I was paying for her friend, so the girl is going there thinking she is paying for herself, when check times comes unless her friend is being a complete witch, im paying:shake:

i'm saying in my case the girl was expecting me to pay for her and she ordered some expensive ass shrimp and steak dinner. she ended up having to pull out her change purse to get the rest of the money for the meal. but after she ended up embarrassing herself enough, i said i'd pay for it. i even think i paid for my girlfriend's mother's meal as well, so i paid for four people. but, i don't know why the friend had the audacity to order a meal like that and not have the money to pay for it...

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
because she wants to meet me obviously and because she lives out of town, my girl and her are getting together

i mean have you never went out to eat with your girl and either her friend of yours

Bowling & pool yes and she had to pay for her own because she asked to come. Now if I ever ask one of my girls friends to join then I have 0 problem payin

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
thank you, it looks like we are the only 2 that get the protocol, idiots on here talking about dates, when i specifically said its your girl, i guess when these lames go out they only go out by themselves

now there are times that if its us and then another couple the man obviously pays for his girl, but if its a 3 of a crowd paying duties rotate dpending on the situation

its hilarious alot of these nikkas will trick on a backpage hoe they dont know..

vs of lookin out for a couple of friends

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its hilarious alot of these nikkas will trick on a backpage hoe they dont know..

vs of lookin out for a couple of friends

what do you expect these are the same lames who complain about how they cant find a good female, its pathetic, friends look on for friends, and my girl thinks highly of her friend and she is always showing my girl love and has helped her in times of need, paying $20 or so for her meal is nothing

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
For that food it is :scusthov:
If the quality of the food is a concern, I doubt you'd be at Olive Garden. :scusthov:

here comes the ballers of internet.
when i go there for just two people, the bill can be $80. add one more person to that, that's $100+
when i said pay for 3 people, i'm talking when u go to places like tgif/ruby tuesdays etc.
but to the TS if ur balling like that, do u.
I'm not even a baller, but who the hell is spending $80 at Olive Garden? And if you are spending that much there, you could definitely find better food for the same price.

I never been, but I'm looking at the online menu and yeah, considering the eating habits of women. You're not poppin' $40 worth of food for each person unless you are fat. :ld:

Daps
If you typically pay when you and your girl go out, then yea, you should just pick up the whole tab. However, if y'all typically go dutch, then split it three ways.

The above is the default....if you feel like treating, then treat. :ld:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
i can tell most yall aint ever been out asking questions like these. pay for you and your girl and the other chick on her own UNLESS you state from the beginning that you got everybody (like if it's your girls bday or something)