You, Your girl, and her friend go to dinner

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and its just the 3 of you and you are meeting the friend for the first time, do you pay for the friend as well, or just take care of yourself and your girl:yeshrug:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and its just the 3 of you and you are meeting the friend for the first time, do you pay for the friend as well, or just take care of yourself and your girl:yeshrug:

lol. u pay for all three of yall. its just a one time thing anyway. no need to be cheap in this case.
happened to me when i first started dating my ex. her, her room mate and myself went out to ruby tuesday or some sh1t. the total prices wasn't much. so no biggie.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol. u pay for all three of yall. its just a one time thing anyway. no need to be cheap in this case.
happened to me when i first started dating my ex. her, her room mate and myself went out to ruby tuesday or some sh1t. the total prices wasn't much. so no biggie.

I was leaning that ways before even asking, when the time comes I was going to offer to pay. We are only going to Olive Garden anyways which is cheap

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was leaning that ways before even asking, when the time comes I was going to offer to pay. We are only going to Olive Garden anyways which is cheap

umm olive garden for three people can be very expensive.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Plus when you pay for their meals, you put a deposit down for "fukked up" insurance, meaning if you mess up with your girl and she runs and tells her friend, her friend won't try to amp her up to go fukk with another dude, instead, she'll remind your girl of how nice you are.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're over 25 and $60 is very expensive to you :wow:

here comes the ballers of internet.

when i go there for just two people, the bill can be $80. add one more person to that, that's $100+

when i said pay for 3 people, i'm talking when u go to places like tgif/ruby tuesdays etc.

but to the TS if ur balling like that, do u.