You, your best friend and wife Stranded on an island, how long before you KILL him for her?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Yeah we aren't abandoning shyt over here! Got a real nice house, a stockpile of freeze-dried food with a shelf life of 25 years, guns, ammo, pitbull and cane corsos and if anyone thinks they are coming up in here uninvited they are going to catch hell.

Y'all better get some assault riffles before they ban them!

I got a militia that's prepared for war and we all got assault rifles. 20+ dudes.

I'd give you 2 mins to run. :yeshrug:

We'd kill your dogs off GP and make you leave your home ( OUR NEW Headquarters) ASAP. The food, guns and women get to stay.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
image_4936d742-0d62-4527-b272-685510001a16_400x.png

Me a whole week after his accident

drake-raptors.gif

Last edited:

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
You said anyone. What about any ten or twenty?

:demonic:
Bro if its life or death, they are all getting mowed down with AR-15 assault rifle. No remorse, I'm already in survival mode. They will realize they picked the wrong house just as their soul leaves their body.

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
I got a militia that's prepared for war and we all got assault rifles. 20+ dudes.

I'd give you 2 mins to run. :yeshrug:

We'd kill your dogs off GP and make you leave your home ( OUR NEW Headquarters) ASAP. The food, guns and women get to stay.
Fucc that we all going to die then. "Death is no enemy of man; it is a friend who, when the work of life is done, just cuts the cord that binds the human boat to earth, that it may sail on smoother seas."

If anyone thinks they are going to violate my family they will be fighting for their lives.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a movie about this, the wife ends up being more attacted to the friend just off the strength of being stronger and more handy with survival tips. The wife actually turns on her husband, he packs his shyt and moves across the island while his wife is laying up with the other guy.
Alot of folks don't want to accept it but their wives are getting fukked on that island.

I remmy that movie I know what you talk about the one with Billy Zane in it right?. I forgot what's the name of that movie.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
There's a movie about this, the wife ends up being more attracted to the friend just off the strength of being stronger and more handy with survival tips. The wife actually turns on her husband, he packs his shyt and moves across the island while his wife is laying up with the other guy.

Alot of folks don't want to accept it but their wives are getting fukked on that island.
what movie?
Survival island 2005.
My fault it wasn't his best friend, it was the ship mate. Husband was rich and couldn't make shelter, couldn't hunt, setup a fire, etc.
The ship mate pretty much took on the role of leader and ended up smashing her. The wife was even go as far as sticking up for the ship mate during arguments and it turned into a 2vs1 situation

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps
:patrice:

...nah, I'm trying to maximize what strength I have to get off the island. If he ain't building the raft or canoe we'll just leave him to his fate.