You, your best friend and wife Stranded on an island, how long before you KILL him for her?

hatealot

Banned
Daps
There's a movie about this, the wife ends up being more attracted to the friend just off the strength of being stronger and more handy with survival tips. The wife actually turns on her husband, he packs his shyt and moves across the island while his wife is laying up with the other guy.

Alot of folks don't want to accept it but their wives are getting fukked on that island.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a movie about this, the wife ends up being more attracted to the friend just off the strength of being stronger and more handy with survival tips. The wife actually turns on her husband, he packs his shyt and moves across the island while his wife is laying up with the other guy.

Alot of folks don't want to accept it but their wives are getting fukked on that island.
what movie?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
shyt wouldn't cross my mind.
I spent my earliest days with the internet preparing for that type of scenario :gucci:

Look yall gon head and do what you need to do but you better pull out cause aint nobody delivering babies on this island :ufdup:

I'll be over here with Italia Blue, Beauty Dior, and Cheerokee:ahh:

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
Not true, I lived in a 3rd world country and went through war before, and most people still managed to be civilized for the most part with little to eat(in teh city). People shared. Families still managed.

People in the village have plenty to eat. If it's war, even in starving times people tried to share what they could.

You brehs over there in New Sodom are just wicked, nothing to do with circumstances as much as too many of you are developed to be evil period. Same reason for the thought process in this thread.
:ufdup:y'all know y'all done f*cked up right? This man is correct!

Taco

All Star
Daps
Been backpacking with a homie and we didn’t bring any food, we just ate what we caught (we hiked a long a river and caught trout). Obviously you wouldn’t have a fishing pole on this island, but I’m sure I can rig something up. Go find some bugs as bait, and catch enough to sustain :manny:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
A lot of you are spoiled by modern "civilized" society. When there are no police and other emergency services, you guys are in for a rude awakening. People are evil.

2 days without food and water, your grandma will be at your throat. :sadcam:
^^^
Now, this I agree with. If society collapsed I would definitely abandon my home because shyt would get too real.

Let them shutdown the country again with no stimulus, rent/mortgage moratorium, etc. This country would be on fire by day 45.

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
^^^
Now, this I agree with. If society collapsed I would definitely abandon my home because shyt would get too real.

Let them shutdown the country again with no stimulus, rent/mortgage moratorium, etc. This country would be on fire by day 45.
Yeah we aren't abandoning shyt over here! Got a real nice house, a stockpile of freeze-dried food with a shelf life of 25 years, guns, ammo, pitbull and cane corsos and if anyone thinks they are coming up in here uninvited they are going to catch hell.

Y'all better get some assault riffles before they ban them!

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Yeah we aren't abandoning shyt over here! Got a real nice house, a stockpile of freeze-dried food with a shelf life of 25 years, guns, ammo, pitbull and cane corsos and if anyone thinks they are coming up in here uninvited they are going to catch hell.

Y'all better get some assault riffles before they ban them!
You said anyone. What about any ten or twenty?

:demonic:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
In a survival situation you ain't thinking about that.:dahell: :mjlol:The more people, the better. Hell, you ain't even got the energy because you living off coconuts and the little fish you might catch.

If you on some survivor man type shyt and get comfortable then ya'll might start fukking.
Define"yall"? :dame: