You will respect us...Official 2012-13 Golden State Warriors thread

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
almost blew it late in the 3rd n fourth.. curry had another ehh game

jarret jack off the bench >>>>. i gota get to oracle one of these days. maybe against the clips in january

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Im very surprised with how good david lee has been this season. dudes been a beast...not sure where this came from but we're clicking pretty well right now :clap:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Im very surprised with how good david lee has been this season. dudes been a beast...not sure where this came from but we're clicking pretty well right now :clap:

He's been this good for the last 3 years. It's just that he's doing it on a winning team now. His stats are basically the same as the last 3 years. He's playing better defensively though.

Kid Coli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I think Harrison Barnes could become the best player from his draft class in a year or two.

:lawd:

Kid Coli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The GS bench's reaction to every GS basket is comedy brehs

:russ:

@Blackthoughts do you notice that stuff breh?

Last edited by a moderator:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
He's been this good for the last 3 years. It's just that he's doing it on a winning team now. His stats are basically the same as the last 3 years. He's playing better defensively though.
for the most part, Ive meant defense. also, he is coming up with stats that arent empty too, unlike before

I guess hes fully recovered from wilson chandlers teeth :pachaha:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The GS bench's reaction to every GS basket is comedy brehs

:russ:

@Blackthoughts do you notice that stuff breh?

Yeah I do, Kent Bazemore and Jeremy Tyler started it and now even the vets get into it. No other team in the league does that, it's a product of guys actually like being around each other. Teams that don't kick it off the court could never do that shyt. That's why Steve Nash said the Lakers need to have the energy and the love of the game and each other like the Warriors got. He said that before and after the last game against them.

Last edited by a moderator:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Its a spectacle every night at the crib every time the warriors play. Made a $50 Safeway trip for tonights games. We r going bananas in the crib with some of the shots Curry and Thompson are hitting