You will respect us...Official 2012-13 Golden State Warriors thread

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There's 2 Basketball Teams In California Better Then The Lakers, This Game Didn't Magically Change That Fact

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
lol you fakkits running your mouth now all quiet like the hoe your team is. just take the L like a man. Nice reg season team but absolutely no chance in the playoffs

Yall celebrating a win over us while we don't have Bogut. When we beat Minny and they didn't have Rubio I wasn't all in the Wolves thread talking hella shyt because 1 of their top 2 players was injured. Had we beat yall without Nash or Dwight I wouldn't talk no shyt. Like I said before, talk shyt when you beat us with Bogut. Dwight couldn't even get off on a rook so we'll see wassup next go round.

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Can't believe them clown ass Laker fans in here talking shyt like they would be in the playoffs if they started today. Yall that desperate for wins that an overtime win against us impress yall? That says alot about us or yall. I'm looking at the Lakers payroll right now and the fact that Laker fans is talking this much shyt while being under 500 is astonishing.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Can't believe them clown ass Laker fans in here talking shyt like they would be in the playoffs if they started today. Yall that desperate for wins that an overtime win against us impress yall? That says alot about us or yall. I'm looking at the Lakers payroll right now and the fact that Laker fans is talking this much shyt while being under 500 is astonishing.

Clown ass??? nikka did the warriors even make the playoffs last year??? fukk outta here!!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
and of course that's all you have to say......
What the fukk else should I say? We tanked last year so we could keep our pick. We have 6 new players on our roster and 5 of those 6 start or get heavy minutes. Curry was injured most of the season and we started all rookies in our last few games. Talk shyt when you beat us with Bogut. Until then fall the fukk back and look at the standings for this season :boss:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
What the fukk else should I say? We tanked last year so we could keep our pick. We have 6 new players on our roster and 5 of those 6 start or get heavy minutes. Curry was injured most of the season and we started all rookies in our last few games. Talk shyt when you beat us with Bogut. Until then fall the fukk back and hope look at the standings :boss:

exactly my point.....I didnt read all the other shyt you wrote though....