Lakers
No but the Warriors are better than the lakers :takedat:

kobe-laugh.gif

iUsedToLurk

5 rings since 2000
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Yall celebrating a win over us while we don't have Bogut. When we beat Minny and they didn't have Rubio I wasn't all in the Wolves thread talking hella shyt because 1 of their top 2 players was injured. Had we beat yall without Nash or Dwight I wouldn't talk no shyt. Like I said before, talk shyt when you beat us with Bogut. Dwight couldn't even get off on a rook so we'll see wassup next go round.

...but we beat you without nash. matter of fact, we whipped dat ass at staples.

but I don't put too much into that cuz it's early. you do though cuz your team is a regular season team and ain't gonna do jack shyt thats meaningful. :ld:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
...but we beat you without nash. matter of fact, we whipped dat ass at staples.

but I don't put too much into that cuz it's early. you do though cuz your team is a regular season team and ain't gonna do jack shyt thats meaningful. :ld:

Regular season right? If the playoffs started today yall would only see the regular season :dead:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
And another 1. Only 3 teams have beat Utah in Utah this season and they are the Clippers,Grizzlies and Warriors......Utah respects us.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Curry better be a allstar

If Houston keep cooking Lin will get in. shyt he's 3rd in votes for guards right now. If he stays there he won't get in but if he creeps in the top 2 Steph is out because Lin will start with Kobe and CP3 will come off the bench along with Westbrook. He or Lee should make it but it'll be on the coaches and the Asians.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL