You will respect us...Official 2012-13 Golden State Warriors thread

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
and there doing it with team castoffs like jarret jack, david lee, 2nd rounders like draymond green and no bogut

I loved Monta...dude can just ball...

But getting rid of him was definitely addition by subtraction (as cliche as it sounds). We're a much better balanced team now...

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Ill be posted up in this thread all season now :bama:

obama-beer-560x369.jpg

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

But getting rid of him was definitely addition by subtraction (as cliche as it sounds). We're a much better balanced team now...
I dont think it has anything to do with monta tbh, we were fine with him when diddy was still the pg...its just everyone is playing well, ie lee and steph.

also feels like first time in a while dubs have balls. we pulling out games by any means lately :ehh:

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
This shyt is exciting. After all these tears of being a dub and raider fan its nice to see some wins. Its gonna be trouble when Bogut comes bacc!

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I dont think it has anything to do with monta tbh, we were fine with him when diddy was still the pg...its just everyone is playing well, ie lee and steph.

also feels like first time in a while dubs have balls. we pulling out games by any means lately :ehh:

I think there are too many losing seasons with Monta as one of (if not our) best player(s) to not recognize that we weren't going to win with the team the way it was constructed with him on it.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

well the team is just bigger now, when u got a 6'7 guy at sg and 6'8 guy at sf it just makes the team defensively better. i think klay blocked one of wades drives today and barnes brings athleticism to sf

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
No surprise, Curry being off the ball with Jack at the 1 made that play happen. They were so preoccupied with the shooters Battier lost Green completely.

I hope my squad has similar success against the Hangover Heat next week

You tryna say Steph ain't a pg :wtb: they doubled him everytime he touched the ball.