You will respect us...Official 2012-13 Golden State Warriors thread

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man I wont lie i got respect for yall ballin like this...I can relate lol .... but yall needa lose some games for us a bit

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man I wont lie i got respect for yall ballin like this...I can relate lol .... but yall needa lose some games for us a bit

:rudy: We coming for that number 1 spot. But for real, after so many many many shytty years, Clippers and Warrior fans should all rejoice at the shyt show that is happening with the Lakers :heh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
LeBron James on Draymond Green: "I've always respected him, especially in college. You could tell he really knows how to play the game."

https://twitter.com/Rusty_SFChron/status/279082948890861568

Dem nikkas was talking shyt to each other on the court for most of the game. After the game Lebron went out of his way to grab Draymond and hug him. Lebron is a class act.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
said it before this feels weird lol
like im expecting it to fk up, and i purposely went into this seasons with low expectations but damn, this is a pleasant surprise. i have been thru the dark ages with this team. 'ol bob sura, vonteego cummings, mookie ... bumass teams with those horrific rosters that won 19 games :noah:

i just wana get drunk and enjoy this now but i still feel uneasy :ninja2:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Skip Bayless said Mark Jackson is the coach of the year so far. Feels like a dream brehs.

? You mean a nightmare where they end up trading Curry for Steve Novak, half the team gets injured, and they end up in the lottery only to draft a half-dimensional caucasoid?

That would never happen with the warriors. :ld:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't watch the game, but just from looking at the box score it looks like it was a game where we couldn't shoot for shyt. At least I hope thats what happened.