You will never belive why Black People was not successful after slavery šŸ§ and why the jooes was successful after the holocaust šŸ§

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Prager is the devil and it amazes me how many black folks align with his political interests in this day and age.
Iā€™m shocked but not shocked.

All it takes is a simple google search but the dudeā€™s name is Prager. Thatā€™s an instant red flag, Iā€™m like I know this isnā€™t the PragerU piece of shyt

:scust:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associatesā„¢
Daps
that I wouldn't even bother entertaining this type of discussion, especially with a non-Black person
I learned to do this since my early 20s. Nothing is accomplished even if you proven them wrong. I donā€™t discuss race with anyone non-black. Ever!

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Stupid, woefully ignorant racist take lol literally any middle school history class will teach you that economically Black folk in America were better off during Reconstruction all the way up to the First World War period than in the 50s, 60s, 70s and afterwards. But constant domestic terrorism, political redlining, and flat out segregation seems to have adverse economic effects whodathunk it?