You will never belive why Black People was not successful after slavery šŸ§ and why the jooes was successful after the holocaust šŸ§

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
......we have no friends...but we wanna have diasppora wars and gender wars...we have no friends......

We also need to start funneling money to our politicians to make moves for us with our interests in mind.
"We" have no interests if we're including everybody of African descent who happens to wander on over.

In NYC, our black politicians are entirely focused on the immigrant population.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Because we see ourselves as ā€œvictimsā€

Nothing else happened huh šŸ¤”

This is the same dame was talking to giving him views and clicks

:snoop:

Claiming that Jewish people don't see themselves as victims after the holocaust is a wild statement.

Like right now they are going across the ENTIRE WORLD crying antisemitism while militarily wiping out an entire population. They've killed 30,000 Palestinians, yet complain about some random teenagers disputing their military policy on a college campus as if it's an existential threat to their existence.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Like I said here before

Jews use the Holocaust as a sword

Black people use slavery as a crutch.

More evidence of you being a clown poster. Jewish people use the Holocaust as a sword because they have the financial and political power to do so. They already had mad banking power and influence, they got the power BEFORE they implemented that strategy, not afterwards. And I've never met a Black person who uses slavery "as a crutch", that's a bullshyt right-wing meme.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Claiming that Jewish people don't see themselves as victims after the holocaust is a wild statement.

Like right now they are going across the ENTIRE WORLD crying antisemitism while militarily wiping out an entire population. They've killed 30,000 Palestinians, yet complain about some random teenagers disputing their military policy on a college campus as if it's an existential threat to their existence.
And how much have the US alone have given them?

I didnā€™t think that number existed

Tair

Superstar
Daps
After slavery Black Americans became the most inventive people in history, settled the West Coast (Buffalo soldiers) , acquired and owned 16-19 million acres of land and growing until the usual suspects started their disruption campaigns, and helped Jewish people who were escaping the Holocaust.

Foh talking about "victim mentality" is why we aren't doing well today.

:dead:

Here is some reading material:

"Torn from the Land" by the Associated Press:

"The Black Innovators who elevated the United States" by Brookings Institute

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last I checked Hitler was ousted from power? Jews werent forced to try to thrive under a govt based in Nazi ideologies. With Nazis still in key positions in the govt.

So other than toppling white Supremacy through a world war,sounds like the best bet is to flee to other countrys and try to build outside of the heart of white supremacy ska America:respect:. Surely someone is willing to take land from another group of people and give it to us right:mjlol:?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After slavery Black Americans became the most inventive people in history, settled the West Coast (Buffalo soldiers) , acquired and owned 16-19 million acres of land and growing until the usual suspects started their disruption campaigns, and helped Jewish people who were escaping the Holocaust.

Foh talking about "victim mentality" is why we aren't doing well today.

:dead:

Here is some reading material:

"Torn from the Land" by the Associated Press:

"The Black Innovators who elevated the United States" by Brookings Institute

I dont like that "victim mentality" argument depending on who its coming from. But I would accept that as being one of our issues today as a people. But you cant take it seriously when the people making that argument completely ignore everything that happened to us post slavery. It was alot easier to make inroads in the reconstruction era as evidence to our sucess as a people back then,despite coming off slavery. But we werent allowed to have or keep anything due to white supremacy.

So now you want us to succeed in the hardest time to take on risk economically. After being put in position to have to dig out of a hole? And yes after having a victim mentality placed on us(rightfully so).

We should be allowed to complain as much as we want to while crawling out of the hole.

"Crackas made sure its real dark down here:damn:"

"Did you see how they helping migrants out the hole:mjpls:"

I dont even care how silly,untrue or over the top are complaints are while crawling out the hole. You throw people down a hole,they dont owe it to you to talk nice or not complain. The only crime is that alot of us have decided to stay in the hole and die. But in fairness many of us were born in the hole,so the hole feels normal. So its understandable if you dont see an urgency for us to crawl out. Black people will have to stop normalizing a poor quality of life across all facets. Only way to do that is to educate black people as to why our poor quality of life isnt normal. This will be done through consistent condemnation:respect:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It's time they actually hear us and overstand us chƩre. I for one am tired of losing as a people.
Us who, tho? Bc they work very hard, but not for us, because we're too scared to make demands that center ourselves.

Until we figure that out, we fukked. ADOS is primarily a political movement. Find your people, organize in your city, and make demands centering ourselves.

The Fade

I donā€™t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
If you donā€™t want people to have a victim mentality then donā€™t have a victimizer mentality

We cannot hide like everyone else can

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES āœØ
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
People are soo deviously and wilfully ignorant about the plight of Black people and Black History (altogether) that I wouldn't even bother entertaining this type of discussion, especially with a non-Black person because it's a waste of time, they don't care nor do they want to know, except judge and ā€œbigging themselves upā€ by insulting and constantly insinuating (and playing the) Black people are ā€œthis and that so therefore it's their faultā€ games.

Black people have endured over 400+ years of setbacks (slavery, Jim Crow, racial violence, sabotaging of financial stability, etc) committed by America. That's the part where people wilfully downplay the significance of all that...Jews within their entire existence have only gone through nearly 10 years (pretty much the timeline of the Holocaust) of atrocities, that's a 390+ year difference between our plight and what was once theirs.

There is no comparison to be made.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Like I said here before

Jews use the Holocaust as a sword

Black people use slavery as a crutch. Also Reconstruction and 100 years of terror following slavery until Civil Rights Act were psychologically damaging as the Holocaust imo

Also Jews are white so they were never going to be subjugated to what we went thru in America.

@hex
@Houston911

This is a cac