You will never belive why Black People was not successful after slavery šŸ§ and why the jooes was successful after the holocaust šŸ§

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Like I said here before

Jews use the Holocaust as a sword

Black people use slavery as a crutch

Also Jews are white so they were never going to be subjugated to what we went thru in America.

Jews had a huge stimulus including given land that didnā€™t belong to them to establish a homeland.

We need you to post a picture of your hand. Black people never used slavery as a crutch
:comeon:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
......we have no friends...but we wanna have diasppora wars and gender wars...we have no friends......

And let these folk tell it they have had it worse than Black folk historically...and they believe that.

We gotta unite or we will perish globally
I been said that

The Latins from all over and bonding together no matter where they are from if you havenā€™t noticed

While we are going back and forth on dumb shyt

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I been said that

The Latins from all over and bonding together o matter where they are from if you havenā€™t noticed

While we are going back and forth on dumb shyt
Thats why my art is important. Im calling out that shyt. As soon as Negroes stop believing in jesus and believe in themselves we csn unite.

Daps
Like I said here before

Black people use slavery as a crutch. Also Reconstruction and 100 years of terror following slavery until Civil Rights Act were psychologically damaging as the Holocaust imo

Also Jews are white so they were never going to be subjugated to what we went thru in America.
Jews being able to blend in and be white makes a major difference. Even the Irish were discriminated against when they first came here. All they had to do was lose the accent, and change their names. Ask white people if their family had to change their name. A lot of them will tell you yes. The Jews also didnā€™t have their businesses burned down in America.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
If my ancestors would've gotten their 40 acres we wouldn't have this discussion :sas2:

Also to his statement about being a victim, you can look at a person for 5 minutes and can't tell that they are Jewish, you can look at a person for less than 5 seconds and tell they are Black, discrimination was/is EASY against us:martin:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Like I said here before

Black people use slavery as a crutch. Also Reconstruction and 100 years of terror following slavery until Civil Rights Act were psychologically damaging as the Holocaust imo

you missed something,

CULTURAL GENOCIDE :stopitslime:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Like I said here before

Plus they marry white..so if there was any ethnic look it gets mixed into reg white and still carry the jewish line through their daughters.

They are extremely strategic

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Jews donā€™t see themselves as victims?!

george-of-the-jungle-throw-our-heads-back.gif