You think you hate cops? GET IN HERE

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh how the hell did you get caught? Did you do incall. Went driving around trying to pick up a street walker? PM if you don't want to put it out there like that. You seemed like an OG to the backpage game.. But looks like you made a rookie mistake?

And BTW, once you get arrested or w/e, they notify your employer. Was this your first offense? They offer you a deal? Standing in the court room while they read your charges had to be embarrassing as fukk.

yeah street hoe....

@spliz yep they be on that bullshyt. Everything is official now i was let go from the job. But my boss who was always putting a good word out about me and talking how hard i worked is gonna try and see if she can get me a job with the same exact ______college program at a different college.....

The program named____is also at other colleges...

The only thing i am worrying about is if i would have to fill out an application form and be honest and put the "disorderly conduct conviction"(remember that is what it was brought down to)....

and end up in the SAME EXACT PROCESS

I am praying it can just be a transfer and i don't have to fill out the application and get that awkward question

Where i am let go if they decide they don't want me.....I DO NOT think these Cops realize just how much they fukk up people's lives......

On a side note though.....days ago i went to the criminal court and got the "certificate of disposition" to show to the personnel director ...

and since then ive just gone to the place once or twice as corny as it sounds to just "observe" about what goes on there......

compared to cops who i spoke before how i feel about the whole "there are good cops and bad cops" nonsense.....i would have to say i believe that applies more to lawyers..

the other day at the queens county criminal court in forest hills on queens boulevard.....i was in a resting area and this thick redbone in a sundress(kind of a butterface but had a good body lol) and blonde hair started opening up to me out of the blue about a case her 18 year old son is in now jail dealing with a murder charge of up to 20 plus years...

said something about being caught up in the bullshyt because he was around the wrong people and was just coming/leaving home

started talking about how he has been locked up and missed 2 birthdays(turned 18 last month) and how the system made him miss his prom, 2 years of his life,etc...

she started talking about the lawyer and meeting with him i asked her if he is a good lawyer....and she smiled and said yes the guy is very good ...

spoke about how if it does not work(the trial) best believe its gonna be all over the news cause she is gonna make sure it gets out....

lol ...

But basically what i am saying is I do not know if her son is guilty or innocent and this is the usual "mother is in denial" situation....but in cases overall where the client truly is innocent and the lawyer gets them off with good solid evidence......it really makes me respect those moments....

imagine if her son really is innocent and this lawyer helps her relieved taking care of all that stress she is dealing with ...

And the lawyer may start flirting with her and hours later be knee deep in that p*ssy after the verdict.........in addition to getting paid by them :shaq: like a true boss pimp

@TheArchitect
@DreadheadP

Both these guys are right.....Particularly in terms of Cops and their "lack of countability". Like when i explained the developing story about what happened with my job to my arresting officer days ago, he is talking about how they "kept their word" and how with that arrest they don't call your job, family,wife,girlfriend,etc...and told me "It must have been the court that called"

And then seeemed like he was rushing me off the phone to talk himself..

True or not.....how are you so out of touch that you jeopardize somebody's life possibly.....and have the nerve to have an "aww shucks " attitude...

Last edited by a moderator:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
fukk the police :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

And I'm a 9-5 law-abiding citizen. All the losers who couldn't make it in other fields....all the nerds in school with a chip on their shoulder become cops tryna flex their muscles and shyt.

fukk them fakkits :pacspit:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah, the shyt is horrible. Thats why I laugh at judges talking bout respect this and respect that, there as bad as politicians. Over 90% of people get arrested for misdemeanors(and low level felonies, class D) accept plea agreements of some sort cause there afraid of judge throwing the book at them for exercising their fundamental constitutional right. Cops are just a reflection of the imperfect system their serving.

And then they get mad when we point this out as if they did'nt sign up for the fukking job

fukk the police :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

And I'm a 9-5 law-abiding citizen. All the losers who couldn't make it in other fields....all the nerds in school with a chip on their shoulder become cops tryna flex their muscles and shyt.

fukk them fakkits :pacspit:

Don't forget the meatheads who weren't good at shyt else

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
fukk them dirty cops.

Most people who defend them never got caught up in harassment before. Only time will tell when they will be caught up too. :manny: