Daps
:pacspit:
images

hate the ones here too, they all criminals

cmpd-logo.jpg

These Police Officers really do act like a bunch of frat boys. Was their the other day to pick up property, some other dude came in who was handcuffed they do the usual checking,etc and he goes to the back. This was early in the morning btw before 9 am..

Anyway after he goes into the back this one young "pretty boy" cop starts cheesing like the cat from Alice in Wonderland hard as hell and asking the officer who filled out the paperwork "what was he in for" quiet under his breath without caring that folks like myself and others are sitting around and watch them get "joy"...

The other officer says "411"(stolen vehicle those who don't know) , and the cop who asked the question ssays "411 at 8 in the morning" with the drake :heh: smiley expression...

we need a Police Pig Unappreciation Thread on here

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have no problem with ones that are fair and just do they job somebody gotta do it i mean imagine how reckless people would be without em
albeit theirs good dudes and total pricks just like everybody else :yeshrug:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm out of the game. I miss it though.
Fishing for drug dealers was hard work. Got at least one. :cpr:

:leostare: The way you responded to my mans question was some police ass shyt.

:leon: how did u go about fishing for drug dealers?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had generally positive experiences with the cops, but then I don't live in NYC.

If I did, I'd probably hate them too.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I don't like the police. Just because they've never done anything bad to me besides speeding tickets doesn't mean that I don't feel for people that get regularly harassed by them unfairly or by corrupt law enforcement agents that abuse their power. People who ridicule the "fukk the police" crowd are people trying way too hard to look mature, grown-up, good little citizens.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't hate the street cops that much. I'm a black guy in NYC and have never been stopped and frisked. With that said, that video pissed me off. It's pretty clear that a good number of cops don't like doing stop and frisks but they're facing a lot of pressure from the higher ups with quotas and what not. Now I do hate Ray Kelly and Mayor Bloomberg for that exact reason

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't like the police. Just because they've never done anything bad to me besides speeding tickets doesn't mean that I don't feel for people that get regularly harassed by them unfairly or by corrupt law enforcement agents that abuse their power. People who ridicule the "fukk the police" crowd are people trying way too hard to look mature, grown-up, good little citizens.

:pachaha: Ironic because what the cops may say about lawyers(yourself).

But yeah not getting into anything but like I said in my previous post I also experienced it last week with what happened with me(misdemeanor). It is amazing when you are there they will claim all this stuff about it being because of the big guys like Bloomberg and Kelly and how they hate doing certain arrests they think are waste of time....but then they still hold you for unnecessary amount of time.

It should be a dead giveaway to folks that so many of the police departments lack diversity. Ill wait for the predictable response about the token black male or female officers.

I am glad to see we are on the same page. I have a friend(he is white) from high school who is going to the same community college as me....after he is done he wants to go to John Jay and pretty much go into police work and I am not 100% sure but I think he has taken some practice police exams already...

Dude always gave a sense of having some slight bigotry and seems like a young Sean Hannity sometimes....

I fear what someone like him as a cop would be like because I know some of the things he has said to me over the years that seems idiotic(he is conservative btw) ....

He does the whole "don't get me wrong there are a lot of a$$holes and racist cops.....but not all are like that" "when im a cop.....here is my rule...im gonna treat you how u treat me....u treat me like an a$$hole,etc" and things like that.

It is hard to put into words fully but I know you understand a bit. When you are younger and naïve you are likelier to fall into that trap of thinking they are being unfairly misjudged. As shown in this thread however, some dudes still seem to be stuck in that mind state even when they get older and don't realize just how bad it is.