You think you hate cops? GET IN HERE

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
I got fired at my job today as a College Assistant.....

The misdemeanor charge the Dirty Pig swore would not be mentioned or involve calling employers or family....

A couple minutes right before my lunch break....my Boss gets a call from "Personnel" and I hear her say "Um...he's right here". We are right across from each other and she tells me it is for me and transfers me....

Some lady with a stern voice asks if I can come to Room 412 Immediately and I cannot even contemplate being in trouble or anything and wasn't thinking about the arrest.....

When I get there she gets straight to the point and talks about how if I know when there is any arrest, the college is notified immediately? :wtf:

In my mind I never heard of this shyt....

What reason would the agency/source where I got my fingerprints done for the state months back....even have to call the college and tell them about an arrest I had 2 weeks ago?

:Patrice:

The whole thing sounded sketchy as fukk......what I believe happen is one of the dirty cops called the agency, who then contacted the college ...because at that time the only ID I had with me was my College ID....

NEVER TRUST A PIG......

The fact that these dudes continue to have this "aww shucks" attitude about how they "SUPPOSEDLY" don't like doing certain misdemeanors but only do it to fill up a quota.......like I said before is pretty pathetic.....

People talk about Politicians.....but to have a blind "for the greater good" mindset where you do quotas you know personally are bullshyt......in order to just get a PAYCHECK.....and possibly fukk up someone's employment history for life......is some Grade A dirtbag shyt....

NWA fukk Tha Police video High Quality - YouTube

:ohhh:

:snoop:

damn homie sorry to hear this..Sheeshh...stopping another man from collecting a check over some bullshyt :pacspit:

what was the misdemeanor tho...and yea tho once you get your fingerprints done...you gotta be on high alert because it can come back...Can you fight the charge??..n my bad been busy ima get back to you on that pm bro :salute:

Edit reading the charge that's some fukkery

sent from HTC One

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

:snoop:

damn homie sorry to hear this..Sheeshh...stopping another man from collecting a check over some bullshyt :pacspit:

what was the misdemeanor tho...and yea tho once you get your fingerprints done...you gotta be on high alert because it can come back...Can you fight the charge??..n my bad been busy ima get back to you on that pm bro :salute:

Edit reading the charge that's some fukkery

sent from HTC One

google 230.04 criminal charge :to:

im sorry breh im done with it for good..i learned my lesson :to: :sadbron:

i am praying to God a miracle happens tomorrow and that "nothing is guaranteed" comment by this piece of shyt director......is gone after i show the official document.......

but no idea if that will make my case worse if i show it to her.....but all i gotta go is try

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:manny: Have no ill feelings towards police. Have never had a run with them either.
I always assume the "fukk the police" crowd are either lowlife scumbag criminals or mindless drones who cant think for themselves.

Im very grateful for the police :smugfavre:

I hope you are being sarcastic :snoop:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
fukk NYPD...and I have people in that shyt but fukk em anyway...this same shyt happened to me when I was just standing in front of my crib in BK...talkin bout "I look like a suspect who did a robbery on the next block" :childplease:..they full of shyt...I also got stopped for standing in front of The Coli on Jamaica Ave wit shoppin bags wit sneakers n shyt like that..like it aint a million people standing around everywhere on The Ave..I almost got arrested for arguing back n forth wit him about the reason he pressed me...fukkin rookie cop :pacspit:..

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk NYPD...and I have people in that shyt but fukk em anyway...this same shyt happened to me when I was just standing in front of my crib in BK...talkin bout "I look like a suspect who did a robbery on the next block" :childplease:..they full of shyt...I also got stopped for standing in front of The Coli on Jamaica Ave wit shoppin bags wit sneakers n shyt like that..I almost got arrested for arguing back n forth wit him about the reason he pressed me...fukkin rookie cop :pacspit:..

what is up with these dumbass cops? :mindblown:

aren't people constantly on that street by the coliseum? :mindblown:

they need to start getting sanctions for this bullshyt they on....

you talking about them harassing you on a busy street like that......is like a cop stopping someone from standing in front at magic kingdom at Disney world...

this whole "there are good cops too" shyt needs to stop

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
what is up with these dumbass cops? :mindblown:

aren't people constantly on that street by the coliseum? :mindblown:

they need to start getting sanctions for this bullshyt they on....

you talking about them harassing you on a busy street like that......is like a cop stopping someone from standing in front at magic kingdom at Disney world...

this whole "there are good cops too" shyt needs to stop

Hell yea that's why I was arguin back n forth wit that rookie muthafukka..I was askin him why he stop me when it's a million people standing around on the ave and we started arguing back n forth and he threatened to arrest me...when he bounced I walked up the block and another cop stopped me and was like "don't worry bout that dude..he just a rookie and its a bunch of rookies out here tryna prove themselves"..and I don't trust no cop at all around women I know either..them muhfukkas be tryna rape chicks n shyt..u wouldn't believe some of the shyt these cops do and get away with...

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My father was a cop for the LAPD, and he is now a California trooper...I guess he was awarer of the fukkery, bc he'd always warn me and bros/sis about their bullshyt. One good thing about being a cops kid is you know how to deal with they ass (but sometimes that don't even do shyt for ya)...

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I hate them fuccin pigs, they have never added anything positive to any situation I've had wit them, even when I was on the victim side. I hate the police as a collective system and as individuals, collectively because I see the systematic war being waged on people of color and lower economic status, individually because even though these dudes are just following orders coming down from a man they've never met they are still responsible for choosing to represent an organization like that. I read somewhere that a lot of the guards and workers in the concentration camps during the holocaust were just regular working people who personally had no pro nazi or antisemetic beliefs, they were just working a job to feed their families, but they still have just as much blood on their hands as hitler himself, same concept

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
nope nothing to do with assault.....

but the deal was just to treat them with respect and be cordial(which i was already doing) and the "ACTUAL CHARGE" would come up as "Disorderly Conduct".....

But im sitting there in the Director of Personnel in Room 412......and this bytch is side eyeing me when going over it and i say "disorderly conduct" and she says the actual charge "Isn't it..."

Now how in the hell would she have all that information about the actual charge?

Went to the Criminal Court where i first was before.........and guess what......

Under Case Disposition Info it says 240.20(Disorderly Conduct)

Like i said.....it is too sketchy she knew what it really was......

this shyt really is pissing me off right now and fukked up my summer....

bytch told me if i have something that shows the charges were thrown out or didn't stick......I MIGHT be hired again but "nothing is guaranteed" :comeon:

and tells me some shyt about how something like that may not make me suitable for work......

:comeon: when i would bet anything this hoe is the type to be secretly on Ashley Madison cheating on her husband.....

i don't know about you dudes......but no matter how sealed a record is......i am NOT ........NOT .......NOT comfortable with my name being in a criminal database forever :damn:

Breh how the hell did you get caught? Did you do incall. Went driving around trying to pick up a street walker? PM if you don't want to put it out there like that. You seemed like an OG to the backpage game.. But looks like you made a rookie mistake?

And BTW, once you get arrested or w/e, they notify your employer. Was this your first offense? They offer you a deal? Standing in the court room while they read your charges had to be embarrassing as fukk.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
fukk them. Especially the fukking ds. :pacspit:

3 weeks ago fukking ds ran up on me and my cousin. We were bout to head out to a bar first then hit this party in the city. We walking out of duane reade and as we walking down the block a baby blue mercury pulls up on us while we walking talking bout "yo what up" ..mind u its a black young looking dude and a spanish cat in the car with the windows down. we looking at the car dont know who it is so we keep it moving. We hear "yo come here" but theres a few garbage trucks on the street parked up so we cant see the car anymore. We like wtf so we keep it moving cant see anything anymore then we hear the "woop woop" . we like these nikkaz.. its the fukking boys :snoop:

they turn the corner hop out in the middle fof the street talking about now youre jus making me angry why didnt u stop. we like why didn't yall identify yall selves as detectives or whatever. Calling us on some yo what up, yo come here and wonder why we ain't stop :why:
Talking about someone just got shot a few blocks away and we look like suspects :childplease:

:pacspit: