You think you hate cops? GET IN HERE

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
:manny: Have no ill feelings towards police. Have never had a run with them either.
I always assume the "fukk the police" crowd are either lowlife scumbag criminals or mindless drones who cant think for themselves.

Im very grateful for the police :smugfavre:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
4b93f1d2dd0411e2872722000a1fd26f_7.jpg

semtex

:)
Daps
:manny: Have no ill feelings towards police. Have never had a run with them either.
I always assume the "fukk the police" crowd are either lowlife scumbag criminals or mindless drones who cant think for themselves.

:comeon: you live in England.

did u even watch the vid?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They make it bad for the good cops. I never saw or heard of a good cop in my life, but I'm sure some just do their jobs w/o the fukkkery.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Oh so I guess you havent heard the latest news on what they tried to do the Lawrence family....

you must be white

fukk the police .....I wouldnt piss on a police officer if he were on fire

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cosign I've never had issues with police and neither have my fam...most who hate police are usually always doing something. I've said before that 2 people I know were saved by police
Nothing but love from me