You Think World War 3 is Coming? Update: World War has Started Already?

Are we entering a new war period?

• Yes

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 62 48.4%

• Total voters

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I mean that’s geopolitics and it’s been that way since the Roman times. America is the richest nation on earth and spends almost a trillion dollars (800 billion dollars) on military expenditures a year. They project that power by “protecting” the world and their interests.

Russia is broke with no military might other than nukes. You don’t get to wave your nukes around and take chunks of a country that doesn’t want to be part of yours without repercussions. That would be like the US annexing chunks of Canada and Mexico and with their military power, they very easily could but the world doesn’t work like that anymore and Russia needs to get their ass kicked and their money up to understand that.

Russia has a 2 trillion dollar economy and sitting on the some of the worlds largest oil reserves. It’s not broke. And having 4000 nukes gives them enormous leverage.

Only stupid people poke hornets nests and expect not to get stung

Last edited:

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol if you follow the military nerd pages on Twitter all they talk about his how most the billion dollar military tech that the US has been splurging on are lowkey trash. From the F35 to the Patriot Defense system.

That’s why I laugh when people act like the USA is an unstoppable military force. Having a big ass military doesn’t even matter as much in the current world order, your ability to influence other leaders and militaries matters.
All what you said is true. New warfare is political, psychological, and economic. The fancy planes and ships they show on TV and social media is just a flex. People gotta ask themselves why every branch of the military got an Instagram and Twitter account.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
All what you said is true. New warfare is politics and economics. The fancy planes and ships they show on TV and social media is just a flex. People gotta ask themselves why every branch of the military got an Instagram and Twitter account.

Warfare has always involved politics and economics. Y’all need to understand historical context and stop acting like only the last 5-10 years matters

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Russia has a 2 trillion dollar economy and sitting on the some of the worlds largest oil reserves. It’s not broke. And having 4000 nukes gives them enormous leverage.

Only stupid people poke hornets nests and am expect not to get stung
I don’t think Ukraine is the spark of a new world war, it’s not that serious.

From the jump I always felt like Putin is trying to leverage their oil/LNG more than their military might. They want to starve Europe of energy, because that’s one of the easiest ways to destabilize a nation/region.

images

This book basically breaks down how most modern wars and conflicts have been driven by access to energy sources. The West crippled their ability to produce their own energy with their climate change fears and outsourced it to other countries in a time where people are consuming more energy than ever. Russia saw this and decided it was a perfect time to execute a national ambition war, while flexing their energy muscle.

OPEC looks like they’re siding with Russia which is bad too, I think the end goal of this has always been to kill the petrodollar, the most valuable thing the USA has.

Last edited:

kronix

Banned
Daps
Think Cold War 2 happens before World War 3, think we’re entering the beginning of Cold War 2.

Hegemonies are forming in the West and East and everybody in between is gonna have to pick a side.

The superpowers are gonna start playing dirty to flip certain nations to their side or prevent nations from flipping to the other side.
You're completely right. I figured something was up when Biden was advocating for more African and south American nations to be permanently represented on the UN security Council. Also not surprising is apple moving manufacturing to India. I'm sure they got a call from the white house/Cia/NSA.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
You're completely right. I figured something was up when Biden was advocating for more African and south American nations to be permanently represented on the UN security Council. Also not surprising is apple moving manufacturing to India. I'm sure they got a call from the white house/Cia/NSA.
Lol when I saw this news, I knew it was up. Weakening China and lessening dependence on them has officially taken priority over making money for the US government.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Mushroom clouds everywhere.

:francis:
And this is my main problem with this war talk, america Russia and China all grow too much food have too much water and other resources to destroy those landmasses, you nuke these lands billions of people will die by starvation and thirst, and humans will never grow back to the peak we in now
So if nukes are inevitable how as a leader could you seriously consider that, at the end of the day what is this about, more power? Bigger share of resources? So bullshyt history you want to recapture? Religion?
It’s 2022 at some point as humans we really have to ask ourselves what is it that we fighting for, we have the opportunity right now to do futuristic shyt, have humans live damn near close to a utopia but leaders are ignoring this for what ego?
This is why Fred Hampton and Mlk was so important, we need to restart the rainbow coalition/ poor mans campaign and by we I mean black people and we need to make it a global thing and we need to do it because are ancestors brought about civil rights/ending slavery and actually changed the world for the underserved and I think this is are mission to human civilization, we can’t let rich inbred racists destroy the world just cause they can