You Think World War 3 is Coming? Update: World War has Started Already?

Are we entering a new war period?

• Yes

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 62 48.4%

• Total voters

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly don’t think so. WW1/WW2 happened so long ago that people forget the social/political/economic atmosphere of the times that lead to those wars.

There may be fighting. I can see Russia getting packed out further by the West if they continue to escalate and I think China knows that if they go for Taiwan, they’ll be cut off from the world, erasing the last 40 years of the greatest economic turnaround the world has ever seen. They might take it eventually but only after Taiwan is no longer a major strategic asset for the US with their chip manufacturing.

Any “real” war is essentially nukes flying across the world and no one wins when we are all bombed to shyt.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
In this generation, nobody fights anyone their own size.

The manufacturing from Taiwan is important, but I see USA letting China have it.
My first thought. However, i think we would have to spend more money on military equipment and research and development to make up for losses.

On second thought tho, if they want they shyt back why don't they just negotiate? The error margin for taking shyt by force is shrinking over time and currently already means that one misstep or oversight can see nukes getting sent off.

I just hope that missile defense system is gold medal award winning. Don't need shyt flying over the US or at least not the south

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Think Cold War 2 happens before World War 3, think we’re entering the beginning of Cold War 2.

Hegemonies are forming in the West and East and everybody in between is gonna have to pick a side.

The superpowers are gonna start playing dirty to flip certain nations to their side or prevent nations from flipping to the other side.

OPEC just held their nuts on the USA and the West in a big way, we can already see what side those countries are aligning with.

Last edited:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
America looking weak and retareded thanks to tik toc (china whole reason of making that shyt)

white folk being white folk circle jerking they race again on a international scale once again just to get murked by more white folk (hitler set vs stalin set)

yeah we need something to shift the world to a new direction

If you study WW1 you can see how easy a world war can start

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I honestly don’t think so. WW1/WW2 happened so long ago that people forget the social/political/economic atmosphere of the times that lead to those wars.

There may be fighting. I can see Russia getting packed out further by the West if they continue to escalate and I think China knows that if they go for Taiwan, they’ll be cut off from the world, erasing the last 40 years of the greatest economic turnaround the world has ever seen. They might take it eventually but only after Taiwan is no longer a major strategic asset for the US with their chip manufacturing.

Any “real” war is essentially nukes flying across the world and no one wins when we are all bombed to shyt.

This current US strategy of bullying Russia is a no win scenario

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I mean that’s geopolitics and it’s been that way since the Roman times. America is the richest nation on earth and spends almost a trillion dollars (800 billion dollars) on military expenditures a year. They project that power by “protecting” the world and their interests.

Russia is broke with no military might other than nukes. You don’t get to wave your nukes around and take chunks of a country that doesn’t want to be part of yours without repercussions. That would be like the US annexing chunks of Canada and Mexico and with their military power, they very easily could but the world doesn’t work like that anymore and Russia needs to get their ass kicked and their money up to understand that.

ignorethis

Daps
At this point the West cutting off their nose to spite their face.

Pouring all these resources into Ukraine to hand Putin an L, but when it all said and done none of this is gonna stop inflation, energy scarcity, wealth inequality, or Russia/China creating their own monetary system as planned.

The West doesn’t run the world anymore, I realized this when I was traveling 3 years ago, but a lot of Americans and Europeans don’t see it yet.

I was in Nigeria holding a conversation with my family about China vs. the US; I said do y’all really think China can beat the US, they responded China already won, and that’s the mentality in most of the developing world.

Outside of military reach, the USA doesn’t have that much pull in global politics any more. It’s karma for all the chaos they caused all over the world. They have money, but China has money now too, and honestly China knows how to spend it better and get more done with less.

Last edited:

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My first thought. However, i think we would have to spend more money on military equipment and research and development to make up for losses.

On second thought tho, if they want they shyt back why don't they just negotiate? The error margin for taking shyt by force is shrinking over time and currently already means that one misstep or oversight can see nukes getting sent off.

I just hope that missile defense system is gold medal award winning. Don't need shyt flying over the US or at least not the south
I live near the largest missile range in the world. Our defense systems' accuracy looking worse than Chris Dudley at the FT line.

ignorethis

Daps
I live near the largest missile range in the world. Our defense systems' accuracy looking worse than Chris Dudley at the FT line.
Lol if you follow the military nerd pages on Twitter all they talk about his how most the billion dollar military tech that the US has been splurging on are lowkey trash. From the F35 to the Patriot Defense system.

That’s why I laugh when people act like the USA is an unstoppable military force. Having a big ass military doesn’t even matter as much in the current world order, your ability to influence other leaders and militaries matters.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Pouring all these resources into Ukraine to hand Putin an L, but when it all said and done none of this is gonna stop inflation, energy scarcity, wealth inequality, or Russia/China creating their own monetary system as planned.

In the short term all it’s done is increase our prices and make our already high costs higher. In the long term it will back gradually back Putin into a corner and the result could be catastrophic. It’s irresponsible and stupid to poke a hornets nest

We are entering dangerous times…

kronix

Banned
Daps
No one knows. One gunshot sparked the chain of events to kick off WW1 which led to WW2. At the same time WW3 seemed imminent during the Cuban missile crisis but cooler heads prevailed. All we can do is just wait and see.