You Think World War 3 is Coming? Update: World War has Started Already?

Are we entering a new war period?

• Yes

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 62 48.4%

• Total voters

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Israel attacked the US (uss liberty) and the US did nothing..whats changed?
Israel provide compensation and apology...

im sure if the units responsible for the base attacks apologized and provided compensation they wouldnt have been attacked

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
oh for sure... american citizens gonna get bodied off shyt we never voted for... either way this was gonna come to a head...:francis: america shouldnt be involved in the middle east at all but for that greed money and war machine... this was inevitable...

Pretty much

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
The government is funneling billions of dollars to the enemies of tyrants that cant wait to kick off a war. So yes, the US has been implicated into a World War.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m convinced people yelling about WW3 are dedicated to spreading bullshyt in order to scare people. Air strikes in Syria don’t mean the U.S. is entering a war. Stop it.
This is the post of a man not paying attention. This morning Hamas and Hezbollah leaders had a meeting in Moscow with Putty. Iran then issued a statement stating that if the Israel war widens to include other parties then American targets would not be off limits. The issue is not WWIII. The issue is that America is slowly entering into this conflict with no clearly defined reason for entering or a way to exit, which leads to the question of why is the USA entering into this conflict?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is the post of a man not paying attention. This morning Hamas and Hezbollah leaders had a meeting in Moscow with Putty. Iran then issued a statement stating that if the Israel war widens to include other parties then American targets would not be off limits. The issue is not WWIII. The issue is that America is slowly entering into this conflict with no clearly defined reason for entering or a way to exit, which leads to the question of why is the USA entering into this conflict?

So you're basically stating news items with no context or understanding, in order to fear monger. Great. Hamas has been allied with Russia for quite some time, and met with him last year. That is nothing new or surprising, Given that their military is currently bogged down in Ukraine and they're scouring the planet for additional weapons, they have no capacity to influence this situation militarily.

The US hit an Iranian base in Syria with an airstrike last night, in retaliation of their drone attacks on US bases recently. Seems like a pretty predictable reaction. The Iranian warning is moot given that there is zero indication Israel has plans outside of Gaza.

In short you don't know what you're talking about, you're fear mongering about wars that won't happen, and when nothing happens you'll move onto the next foreign policy item to fear monger about. Let me guess, the US and Russia will go to war over Ukraine. Enough. Please @ me if US troops get engaged in direct conflict in Israel, Lebanon, Iran, Syria, or anywhere else. It ain't happening.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you're basically stating news items with no context or understanding, in order to fear monger. Great. Hamas has been allied with Russia for quite some time, and met with him last year. That is nothing new or surprising, Given that their military is currently bogged down in Ukraine and they're scouring the planet for additional weapons, they have no capacity to influence this situation militarily.

The US hit an Iranian base in Syria with an airstrike last night, in retaliation of their drone attacks on US bases recently. Seems like a pretty predictable reaction. The Iranian warning is moot given that there is zero indication Israel has plans outside of Gaza.

In short you don't know what you're talking about, you're fear mongering about wars that won't happen, and when nothing happens you'll move onto the next foreign policy item to fear monger about. Let me guess, the US and Russia will go to war over Ukraine. Enough. Please @ me if US troops get engaged in direct conflict in Israel, Lebanon, Iran, Syria, or anywhere else. It ain't happening.
No I am stating that America is entering into a conflict that has the potential to become wide spread and we are not being given information on why we are doing it and how we will exit. This is Bush-Cheney territory without the ridiculous lead up to the conflict.

BTW I never wrote shyt about Ukraine you dufus, but I know for a fact that almost 40 years ago to this very fugging day over 200 Marines and Sailors were blown to bits in their barracks in Beirut Lebanon. Some people blamed Hezbollah for that attack. So don't tell me what the fugg won't happen there because it can and possibly will.

Last edited:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
oh for sure... american citizens gonna get bodied off shyt we never voted for... either way this was gonna come to a head...:francis: america shouldnt be involved in the middle east at all but for that greed money and war machine... this was inevitable...
America will never let anyone else control the flow of oil. You ever see Mad Max and wonder why the world is the way it is? War for oil. Basically they destroyed all the oil fields and producers. One of the craziest things that happened in the last decade that got swept under the rug was China installing military bases in Venezuela