You shouldnt be a grown man playing video games-the coli

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I mean I don’t give a shyt but consoles are entertainment centers, I get that much.

That’s said I think the Coli manufacturers a lot of outrage. Like how many people do you meet in real life that care about your gaming habits.
none, because when folks come over, they get to playing FIFA or Mortal Kombat. When its co-sex we play 'It takes two' or 'Who wants to be a Millionaire' have the whole living room wildin :manny:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
none, because when folks come over, they get to playing FIFA or Mortal Kombat. When its co-sex we play 'It takes two' or 'Who wants to be a Millionaire' have the whole living room wildin :manny:
Exactly………..

Yet the thread exist

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Exactly………..

Yet the thread exist
and the reason I butted in, its irrational for anyone our gen to state such non sense. anyone using boomer words is just regurgitating what their uncles said when they were (pre)teens, present day we are the uncles and we all know damn well gaming isnt only for kids, we are those kids but adults now. we dont just give up our hobbies. would be like telling folks from the 80s to stop board gaming cause its 98' lol. gaming is our board game. this aint 03' wtf.

VR on the other hand, yea thats for kids. Imma clown my kid for wearing them dumb ass goggles, grow up and pick up a controller like a real man before you go blind :ufdup:

:troll:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
and the reason I butted in, its irrational for anyone our gen to state such non sense. anyone using boomer words is just regurgitating what their uncles said when they were (pre)teens, present day we are the uncles and we all know damn well gaming isnt only for kids, we are those kids but adults now. we dont just give up our hobbies. would be like telling folks from the 80s to stop board gaming cause its 98' lol. gaming is our board game. this aint 03' wtf.

VR on the other hand, yea thats for kids. Imma clown my kid for wearing them dumb ass goggles, grow up and pick up a controller like a real man and use your hands manually instead of air sign language, before you go blind :ufdup:

:troll:
I mean sure but my point is that where is anyone hearing these statement in real life with people that matter.

It’s something to take IG videos as the foundation to take about how you are personally being judged

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
If you're an adult so what you want, I think video games are a waste of time though

maybe a man can have hobbies in his downtime or days off without getting hated on...:beli:

Maybe you can do whatever you want and ignore people :mjlol:

"Men can't do this", "Men can't do that"

Last time I fukking checked, men ain't supposed to listen to strange women, or any kind of women on a lot of topics :mjtf:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Exceptions aside... No. You shouldn't be spending A LOT of time playing video games for numerous reasons. Same goes for chasing p*ssy or be obsessed with sports leagues.

Some of y'all get too defensive. Can't speak for coli commentary but escapism is escapism no matter what. You can't shyt on buying women dinner everyday just to spend the same amount on video games, weed, car upgrades etc.

"Gamers" get mentioned in this manner because they wanna be an exception. Be enthusiastic but to disregard the culture of escapism and procrastinating is asinine.
Nothing but the truth.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I still game a lot
Still manage to keep my body diesel A1 god level at 33 years old with consistent workouts to about 6-7 days a week(been on a 82 day streak currently and I did it for over a year few yrs back)
Still manage to stay on top of my job
Manage to stay on top of relationship with wifey
:mjlol: whoever said that you better not be a portable fukking earthquake ya goofies
Let me get back to this workout :mjlit: and yes I will be vaping weed later tonight like I do after almost every workout day
Shiet I treat this life like a game let me get back to my exp points towards this A1 body goofies :umad:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the only people who should be spending hours playing games are people who have their lives in order...

and are making consistent progress towards their goals....

the majority of gamers don't fit in those categories

I was with you until the last line.

Every demographic, race, age, socioeconomic back ground....plays video games. And has been since the PS2 became a household fixture, due to it being the cheapest DVD player on the market at the time.

So nah I can't agree that gamers are any more or less goal oriented than anybody else.

Fred.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Grown men should spend their time chatty pattying about athletes and celebrities instead :mjgrin:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I mean sure but my point is that where is anyone hearing these statement in real life with people that matter.

It’s something to take IG videos as the foundation to take about how you are personally being judged
I am agreeing with you.

Grown ups in this era game, the equivalent of the era before us board gaming.. OP statement is flawed. we are agreeing here lol.