You shouldnt be a grown man playing video games-the coli

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'Escapism is mental diversion from unpleasant aspects of daily life, typically through activities involving imagination or entertainment. Escapism also may be used to occupy one's self away from persistent feelings of depression or general sadness'

Whatever humans do a lot of is escapism... some are culturally accepted others are not. 'Hard work don't pay off' thread exhibit a.

:manny:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This isn't 1995, people of all ages are gaming these days. Now if you walking around with no job and no money but gaming that's a problem lol.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Been knee deep in XCOM 2 right. I love this game.
The only shooting game I liked aka good at is PUBG :wow:
:mjlol: I be camping like a mffer

i have Sonic , crash bandicoot , super Mario, pac man , and Tetris . I play old school games
Oh and big muther truckers

The VR is too realistic for me except for Beat Saber and the surgery apps.
:huhldup: I killed a few patients, but I know how to reconstruct a kneecap now

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

hm5Ox1.gif

repped.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Gaming has honestly been there for me in my toughest times of my life. I might play a hour or two on a good day but I don’t think I’ll ever just drop it. I’ve had months go by where I won’t play it so I’m not hooked in fact I was going to take a break but then I reminded myself how much it’s been there for me

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
It's half true

It's a FAR better alternative to taking in harmful substances to your body as a form of escapism and a wonderful way to decompress away from daily life

I've downgraded to a mobile/steam deck player these days but it's sporadic & doesn't take precedent over my main paid hobby in mobile Dj'ing.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been playing chess. On switch, and my phone, and at home with physical pieces. I have a set that you can play OTB or connects with Bluetooth so I can play on the board with people playing digitally.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I've been playing chess. On switch, and my phone, and at home with physical pieces. I have a set that you can play OTB or connects with Bluetooth so I can play on the board with people playing digitally.

man ive been on that 2....one of my kids plays....whats your rating?