You shouldnt be a grown man playing video games-the coli

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
You can't shyt on buying women dinner everyday just to spend the same amount on video games, weed, car upgrades etc.

Oh yes the fukk u can

That bytch ain't gonna do nothing with the expensive dinner but shyt it out and maybe complain about her weight and say she needs to start dieting/exercising later in the week. If she can't cook better than these raggedy ass restaraunts with lifetime potheads cooking the food, we ain't gotta future. All the money these women brag about making they can pay for a fukking meal.

Video games have provided a lifetime of positive memories and entertainment. Most of these women don't bring nothing but drama, bills, problems, ex boyfriends that are "crazy" and she doesn't know what to do about him, and most importantly, lies.

Looking back on life, I remember the sex. A lot of women I can't look up cause I can't remember their name, just the sex. I can remember the name of the person I bought my house from. I also remember every video game system I've owned and the decades of joy they have brought

fukk u simps. Spend your life pandering to these hoes if u want. Some of y'all are really females posting as men.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man ive been on that 2....one of my kids plays....whats your rating?
Low. I play too many games when I play. If I start out fresh I can win a 1400-1600 game. But I might win 2 then lose 12. I start playing faster and not thinking shyt through. That's when I know I need to just stop. I'll usually play a couple tough games then scale down the difficulty. I also try to work with different openings.

I do analyze my games on lichess.org and such. And I have a book where I write down all my moves and record my games.

Last edited:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Oh yes the fukk u can

That bytch ain't gonna do nothing with the expensive dinner but shyt it out and maybe complain about her weight and say she needs to start dieting/exercising later in the week. If she can't cook better than these raggedy ass restaraunts with lifetime potheads cooking the food, we ain't gotta future. All the money these women brag about making they can pay for a fukking meal.

Video games have provided a lifetime of positive memories and entertainment. Most of these women don't bring nothing but drama, bills, problems, ex boyfriends that are "crazy" and she doesn't know what to do about him, and most importantly, lies.

Looking back on life, I remember the sex. A lot of women I can't look up cause I can't remember their name, just the sex. I can remember the name of the person I bought my house from. I also remember every video game system I've owned and the decades of joy they have brought

fukk u simps. Spend your life pandering to these hoes if u want. Some of y'all are really females posting as men.

What the hell does this have to do with anything? :dwillhuh:

All I said was don't overindulge in anything.

I'm literally playing PlayStation rn.

:mjlol: fukk you type all this rage out for. It's 3am on the west coast. On Easter. Lmaoooo.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
sound like my parents aka boomers whom never had the tech and viewed such things as a distraction.

this is 30 years later, if I come over and you don't have a console or pc tower, im looking at you like its 2004 and you don't own a dvd player. who doesn't own a console (excluding pc gamers), no fr fr, im really curious. its like not having a streaming account (excluding torrent users), who is down that bad? at this age? and at this age, you telling me your kids don't even have one either? you don't play with them? :what:

Last edited:

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
I've been playing chess. On switch, and my phone, and at home with physical pieces. I have a set that you can play OTB or connects with Bluetooth so I can play on the board with people playing digitally.

I’m actually glad you brought this up. All video games are modern versions of the games played in the generations past.

No one would bat an eye if you said played chess as recreation because it’s highly regarded in our culture. Even a one person game like Solitaire doesn’t carry the stigma that gaming does.

Folks just like to hate on what they’re not into.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
sound like my parents aka boomers whom never had the tech and viewed such things as a distraction.

this is 30 years later, if I come over and you don't have a console or pc tower, im looking at you like its 2004 and you don't own a dvd player. who doesn't own a console (excluding pc gamers), no fr fr, im really curious. its like not having a streaming account (excluding torrent users), who is down that bad? at this age? and at this age, you telling me your kids don't even have one either? you don't play with them? :what:
I don’t. I haven’t been interested in gaming since PS2. Has nothing to do with being down bad.

Wild concept but people have varying interest.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
What the hell does this have to do with anything? :dwillhuh:

All I said was don't overindulge in anything.

I'm literally playing PlayStation rn.

:mjlol: fukk you type all this rage out for. It's 3am on the west coast. On Easter. Lmaoooo.
#1 this east coast time and I'm smoking on the back porch early in the morning so wake up

#2 u said men can't complain about taking women on expensive dates if we buying weed, cars and vc for 2k. I'll be damned. You got some nerve posting some nonsense like that the night before Easter. You from the West Coast you supposed to know better than expensive dates

Y'all stop the damn simp posts late at night, disturbing my early morning smoke sessions

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I don’t. I haven’t been interested in gaming since PS2. Has nothing to do with being down bad.

Wild concept but people have varying interest.
this is true, but folks being shocked that folks our age have a console as essential as a tv set is wild to me as well. just saw cam newton log into madden a cpl days ago :wtf:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
this is true, but folks being shocked that folks our age have a console as essential as a tv set is wild to me as well. just saw cam newton log into madden a cpl days ago :wtf:
I mean I don’t give a shyt but consoles are entertainment centers, I get that much.

That’s said I think the Coli manufacturers a lot of outrage. Like how many people do you meet in real life that care about your gaming habits.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m actually glad you brought this up. All video games are modern versions of the games played in the generations past.

No one would bat an eye if you said played chess as recreation because it’s highly regarded in our culture. Even a one person game like Solitaire doesn’t carry the stigma that gaming does.

Folks just like to hate on what they’re not into.

Chess requires thought and strategy. I'm not one of those "life is Chess not checkers" type of dudes but I envy those that go out and compete and have over 10 years in the game.

I'm getting old and cynical. I just want to sit in my work room, shut the door, maybe some good instrumentals or sometimes just complete silence. And play chess or read. I got fancy smelling candles and oil diffusers. My work room smells like a chill ass cigar bar.

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
tbh it depends on the games :manny:

playing a game now and then is one thing; being fully invested in the ecosystem of an online game that never really ends tho? yeah no thanks

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
#1 this east coast time and I'm smoking on the back porch early in the morning so wake up

#2 u said men can't complain about taking women on expensive dates if we buying weed, cars and vc for 2k. I'll be damned. You got some nerve posting some nonsense like that the night before Easter. You from the West Coast you supposed to know better than expensive dates

Y'all stop the damn simp posts late at night, disturbing my early morning smoke sessions
Bro, quote me again with any nonsense for any reason and I'ma beat your ass.

:yeshrug: