You People | Netflix (Discussion Thread)

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
The cocaine at the strip club part was funny.

Kenya Barris should be lucky to make a career out making sitcoms and movies that have been done for the last 40years.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The scene between Murphy and Epps at the bar

I can't remember the lines as well as I want, but Murphy says something like

"well I never thought my brother would be a career criminal ass credit card scammer, but here we are", that part was hilarious, two comedians just playing off each other

"let me hold $150, don't tell my niece"

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Movie reminded me that despite Lauren being one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood that she can't act, it was good to see Eddie though.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know what it is but I don’t find Lauren London parents attractive and I can’t stand her voice for some reason. The movie was ok very average and not memorable I’ve seen tubi films that were more entertaining but of course they won’t have the high level stars that are in this movie.

I’m thinking the filming was probably fun and they could have made it a classic but they were handcuffed to the Interracial dating thing.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
The natural conclusion of Hollywood's "multicultural" agenda. shyt is weird and contrived AF. New New fukkin wit McLovin homie. SMH

-Sam Jay is overrated

-whoever put the gawd in this should get clapped AND Nia long ?? FOH

And I def could've lived a Long life without ever having to watch old Jewish people dancing to Niccas in Paris. shyt got me heated

Last edited: