You only got one shot at surviving: bengal tiger or great white shark?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Do I get scuba gear for the shark challenge at least? If not, it's a lose lose, I'd pick Shark, drowning seems less painful then being mangled by a big cat

:dahell:

Breh said drowning would be better then requests gear to make sure he doesn't drown :pachaha:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would anyone pick shark unless your TRYING to die? Those mothafukkas swim like 60 feet a second or some shyt by the time u see him your already inside that nikkas stomach lol

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Why would anyone pick shark unless your TRYING to die? Those mothafukkas swim like 60 feet a second
Why would anyone pick shark unless your TRYING to die? Those mothafukkas swim like 60 feet a second or some shyt by the time u see him your already inside that nikkas stomach lol
60 feet a second:duck::mjlol: I'd pick the tiger. If i punch its nose hard enough to fracture my wrist maybe it will back down

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
the geat white shark is very unlikely to eat a human.

the tiger will eat your ass (literally) while you’re still alive :huhldup:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Going with the tiger

I'd tame that cat like my nikka Pi

maxresdefault.jpg

Did this nikka come from behind and choke out the bengal tiger while subsequently jumping in the ocean to throw combos at the nose of a great white shark? :ohhh:

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
A great white shark is less likely to kill you than a tiger is, so I'm taking my chances with the shark.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7534d53fd7932dd3e3d128335ca0b17c.jpeg

White_shark_(Carcharodon_carcharias)_scavenging_on_whale_carcass_-_journal.pone.0060797.g004-A.png

You have to choose one (in its environment) to fight against. Which one gives you the best chance of survival? :sas2:

Im going to have to roll up my sleeves and take my chances with that great white brehs:lupe:. He has a weakspot (nose) and i'm a decent swimmer. But that bengal tiger has almost 0 weakness and will kill you on site even if you tried to "play :deadmanny:" So I'm taking out jaws with fistacuffs:salute:

:to:

The tiger it is just a big cat. And all cats are p*ssy