You only got one shot at surviving: bengal tiger or great white shark?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Don't be talking reckless :ufdup:

I'm throwed. Why did the first thing come to mind is That Tiger from Ninja Turtles
tiger-claw-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-2012-89.1.jpg
typing on a computer like "Nah nikka, you want it to be on way but its the other way"

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Shark. And I can't swim. At least the shark can only bite me. Dude got no arms. A tiger can probably knock you out just by hitting you with his paw, Lets not even talk about those claws. And they are precise in killing. Going right for the throat. Sharks just gonna bit whatever it can get in its mouth. And I think if you hit it in the nose or the gills, you may scare it away.

Either way I'm a goner though:mjcry:
it can knock you out bc you have no training in taking power blows, no homo. no tiger can knock out a grown man that is a heavyweight and is used to sparring at a high level in boxing. for their weight, the striking power of a tiger is actually kind of pathetic to be honest.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
it can knock you out bc you have no training in taking power blows, no homo. no tiger can knock out a grown man that is a heavyweight and is used to sparring at a high level in boxing. for their weight, the striking power of a tiger is actually kind of pathetic to be honest.
yea.... good thing they got these

tiger_cub_with_claws_out_4825888746.jpg

and that's a fukking cub... one swipe, half your head gone

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

I'm taking the Tiger.
I'm gonna hide in the jungle, climb up a palm tree or something, whatever tree is in this tiger habitat.

:bwahaha: