You only got one shot at surviving: bengal tiger or great white shark?

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
You're fukked either way.

I guess I'll go against the Tiger just because it's on land. Not like I'm surviving either, but at least it's on land. You're slow as hell in water and won't have the chance to do anything.

Either way I'm dead.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Shark will bite you and wait for you to bleed to death before eating. Probably be pretty peaceful. Most sharks won't eat people also.

A tiger will mangle you and toss you around like a bytch. So alot of pain and being nawed on by a giant cat. At best it crushes your wind pipe and you go fast.

I'd choose the shark. Quicker death and possibility of survival

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Google the Maasai Mara hunting lions.

If I can at least get a spear I’m going bengal tiger.

If not then I’m fukked no matter which one I choose

But actually might reflexes are phenomenal so I might be able to get a tiger in a rear naked choke :ld:

Definitely going with the bengal

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
all you have to do is punch the Tiger in it's nose hard enough to fracture your wrist.
Better than dying

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Shark will bite you and wait for you to bleed to death before eating. Probably be pretty peaceful. Most sharks won't eat people also.

A tiger will mangle you and toss you around like a bytch. So alot of pain and being nawed on by a giant cat. At best it crushes your wind pipe and you go fast.

I'd choose the shark. Quicker death and possibility of survival
cats don't play with their food... they are clamping your neck and you're donezo

shark might take a chunk and leave you to drown or bleed out slowly... but probably the blood is just gonna attract more sharks to keep tearing into that ass

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I've interacted with 450 pound bengal tigers b4 n Thailand. Their mouths were bigger than my head. Their paws were bigger than my head.

I was scratching one on the belly and that nikka stretched and his claws extended leisurely and they looked like curved knives.

Words can't explain how fast they move on land. Used to throw toys as far as I could and within seconds the tiger would bring it back.

If a tiger wants you dead. U gone.

That having been said, I'm an avid swimmer. But sharks ain't even gotta be in the water for ur life to be endangered. The ocean period is fukking ridiculous. I've been straight punked and knocked off my feet by a SMALL wave. Water pressure and needing to breathe will take u out even before the shark gets there. That being said, there was a lady circled by a shark the other day who swam with her the whole way to shore. Even with the ocean, I'd take my chances with the shark.