you not a real nikka unless you shed tears before over 2K or Madden atleast once

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Taking a vicious beatdown in Madden/2K should be a rite of passage for boys to become men, it's one of the most emotionally devastating events a young dude can go through in life.

It aint like Tekken or somethin where somebody woops your ass and youre like "damn :dry:" and toss the sticks to the next man, if somebodys runnin laps around you in Madden it's long and painful; there's nothing you can do is sit there and suffer through it for half an hour.

When I first really started getting into the Madden game I was feelin myself real hard. I was undefeated against dudes from school and around the neighborhood :takedat: nobody could see me with the Titans

I remember I was beating my cousin Chris BAD when he came over one morning, cant remember the score but I know I was up on the nikka by like 40 points. towards the end of the game my dad comes strolling through my room. He looks at the screen and goes ":ohhh: shyt you pretty good at madden after all huh" I looked up and said yup :smugfavre:

":ohhh: ok ok I see you. couldnt beat me though :manny:"

I looked that nikka dead in his eye.

:gladbron:

:gladbron:

............................:gladbron:

I was thinking BRUH DID YOU NOT SEE WHAT I JUST DID TO MY MANS RIGHT HERE :pachaha:

I tossed the PS2 controller over by his feet and said ":mjpls: pick up the sticks"

he laughed and gave me this look that said ":manny: aight lil nikka. I warned you"

...........maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. He LIT MY ASS UP.

Every play I ran ended up in a loss for yards or a turnover. I tried to rollout with Air McNair and Hugh Douglas came flying off the edge for a 10 yard sack. I tried to run off tackle with Eddie George and Jeremiah Trotter's fukk ass would blast through the line and force a fumble in the backfield. and god forbid I try to air it out because if I didnt catch a sack right off the bat Brian Dawkins was just waiting in the bushes like :shaq: waiting to snatch that shyt up. Meanwhile McNabb and Co. were dropping atomic bombs on me every goddamn play

After the 1st quarter shyt was like 35-0 and McNair was injured. Yall ever just hit a point of complete helplessness in Madden or 2K? Like you gettin whooped so badly your brain just abandons all rational thinking and logic and you do anything to score? I was throwing hail marys, running double reverses, running house blitzes, ANYTHING that could get me a score. And every failed play just made it hurt even more. What killed me was that for the rest of the game my dad kept looking over at me like "you wanna stop? we can stop :ld:" "you wanna turn it off? :ld:" Meanwhile my cousin been in the background all game like :laff: :laff:

I had that big ass knot in my throat that you get when you boutta cry so I could barely talk. My eyes were welling up so I couldnt look at him, I'd just stare at the screen like no hold up im coming back dad watch :to:

4th quarter hits and the score is legit 72-0. I hadnt looked at the scoreboard since the first quarter so my face was :merchant:, I couldnt even hang 70+ on the computer on rookie

My uncle comes in the room, looks at the screen, then hits my dad with the :dwillhuh: "man you dead wrong.." and walks out. Fastforward, 1 min left in the game, I'm on offense holding onto my tears for dear life, I'd been holding back from crying so long that I started feeling all nauseous and lightheaded.

my dad looks over and says ":manny: here, you can get one." and he walks his whole secondary up towards the line and out of coverage. I look at the screen like :banderas: and call a go route to Kevin Dyson. I throw it to him and this nikka switches to Dawkins, runs back and SNATCHES THE BALL FOR ANOTHER INTERCEPTION :damn:

I WAS DONE. I ran out the room with tears running down my face to the bathroom and cried my eyes out for an hour :to: the whole time you could hear nikkas outside giggling and shyt too. every couple minutes my cousin or somebody would come tap lightly on the door talkin bout "you ok? you good? :lolbron: can I come in??"

I almost quit video games for good after that shyt. Its been 12 or 13 years and to this day somebody still manages to bring it up when the family gets together :smh:

:laff:

Man my stomach is hurting from laughing so hard....