you not a real nikka unless you shed tears before over 2K or Madden atleast once

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
NBA Live is one of those games thats just embedded w/ a rage chip.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Never cried, but I've screamed the shyt out of frustration. Specially when playing team games and dumb nikkas can't play.
"THE fukk"
"DUMB c00n"
"help me :damn:"
"he's behind you you dumb fukk!!!" :damn:"

:wow:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:laff:

i love this shyt. my favorite is when you beat somebody's ass in front of a 3rd party, and you can tell they're getting emotional.

In college, I had this roommate who played football in HS and thought he was the Bill Bellichick of Madden because of it. We always played close, but he was probably up on me like 5 games to 10 in our series when he decided, for whatever reason, to invite this girl that he was feeling to our room that day before we and some friends went to the dining hall (guess he thought he was going to get some points by styling on me that day :mjpls:). But either he choked or i went off because i got in that ass. I mean, it was like 35-0 by the half w/ 6 min qtrs, and i'd been subliminally trolling him hard as fukk the entire game.

"Wow, Aaron Rodgers has a pretty decent arm." :troll:
"There's no way Clay Matthews is fast enough to catch Vick like that." :troll:

"Wow. Really got lucky with that pick. Don't know if you saw it but Desean Jackson was wide open across the middle." :troll:

The girl suggested he hang it up at the half so we could go get food, but you know that only lit more of a fire under his ass. :russ:

I kick the ball off to him to start the half, and desean breaks one to my 30. Very next play, he throws a little slant to him, Charles Woodson lights his ass up, and I return it for a fumble. :banderas:

I turn and look at my roommate and this motherfukker's eyes are tearing up. Not glazed over, but welling up. By now i'm like :pachaha: on the inside, and I know I don't even have to troll anymore. He was in that zone. Of course, dude was mad desperate and throwing hail marys the entire second half, so you know how that goes.

Anyway, the game ends up like 64-10 and as the announcer is doing that little post-game thing they do, he stands up, throws a fitted on super low and rips the PS3 cord out of the wall like "Let's go" . :laff:

Dude was quiet as fukk that entire dinner, but he still ended up getting w/ the girl he was trying to get w/. We talked about it a semester later and i told him i was just testing the girl's character. :mjpls:
:salute: this is the kind of story I love :ahh:
Gonna take it as my own and impress some bytches with my story telling talents :obama: :russ:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
:birdman:

i remember my cousins comin through when i was little and whoopin my ass in 2k...shyt even Madden nikkas used to give me the works especially dat 2001 wit Eddie George on the cover

had a nikka like :noah:i hate yall nikkas get out my house :sadcam:

Way back in Tecmo Bowl days (I was probably 8 or 9 at the time) I used to have this replica WWF Championship belt. When I won a game I'd play some music and strap on the belt :deadrose:. I had to be like 200-8 in that game all time. One Friday night my best friend stayed over. That Saturday morning we got up to play Tecmo Bowl and this MF beat me. This MF picked up my belt and started talmbout 'I'M THE NEW CHAMP'. I got super pissed :birdman: and told the MF to get out my house and walk home. Son lived like 10 miles away and he was 8 or 9 at the time :heh:

I was fuming mad. I snatched the belt from him and as he was leaving my grandma was like 'baby where are you going its 6:45 in the morning'. He told her I had booted him out. She gave me a spanking :dead: and let him stay for like 7 more hours.

He was :lolbron: about that shyt for years.

Last edited:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
never cried but i've been steaming mad from last second halfcourt buzzer beaters in NBA Jam and last-minute picks/fumbles in madden

the worst was when i lived in the dorms and this annoying nikka from down the hall who was always in room served me an epic L in 2K right in front of some chicks, one of which i liked. nikka musta hit like 15 3's with gilbert arenas and he celebrated every single one by saying "Ri-co-laaa!" like on those old commercials

I used to play madden with one of my white homies in college. When we first started out I was waaaaay better than him, but son grinded like MAD HARD and got way better between 2003 and 2004. When we played in his dorm if he scored he would ALWAYS play this ENTIRE song even into my next drive.

As pay back I would play this song when I scored if we were in my dorm

Picture if you can a super pale white dude with red hair. His face would light up bright red when I turned this song on. Sometimes I'd play a 10 second snippet when I got a first down. shyt would drove dude mad. I beat him once with a pick six that ran out the clock, fired this song up, and before the song could start good son was out the door. LOL

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Never shed tears but I remember my homie cheating on track and field...bytch nikka was mad cause I was stylin' on him while talking on the house phone to my chick...nikka tried to quickly pause the shyt while I was doing archery. :beli: so I got up and slapped the shyt out his ass. We ended up outside :slapfight:
I'm still salty about that shyt 20 years later...wait to I see his ass :pacspit:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Way back in Tecmo Bowl days (I was probably 8 or 9 at the time) I used to have this replica WWF Championship belt. When I won a game I'd play some music and strap on the belt :deadrose:. I had to be like 200-8 in that game all time. One Friday night my best friend stayed over. That Saturday morning we got up to play Tecmo Bowl and this MF beat me. This MF picked up my belt and started talmbout 'I'M THE NEW CHAMP'. I got super pissed :birdman: and told the MF to get out my house and walk home. Son lived like 10 miles away and he was 8 or 9 at the time :heh:

I was fuming mad. I snatched the belt from him and as he was leaving my grandma was like 'baby where are you going its 6:45 in the morning'. He told me I had booted him out. She gave me a spanking :dead: and let him stay for like 7 more hours.

Lol. I've been there. Get so fed, I'd kick everyone out. For me, it wasn't madden or 2k, wasn't enough kids on my block playing it oddly enough. For us, it was anyone of the Street Fighter games.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was fuming mad. I snatched the belt from him and as he was leaving my grandma was like 'baby where are you going its 6:45 in the morning'. He told me I had booted him out. She gave me a spanking :dead: and let him stay for like 7 more hours.

:deadmanny: /Thread

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I have one friend I gamble with when we play games.

By the 2nd quarter we don't say shyt to each other.

We were playing a madden game for 80$ and I was driving to kick the GW Field Goal and he was calling me a p*ssy just trying to get me to do something dumb and reactionary but to piss him off more I decided to kick a FG on 3rd down and gave him that old cliche "just in case I don't get the snap down I'll have another shot" :troll:

He blocked the FG ( :lupe: ) but I recovered it and then kicked the game winner on 4th. He threw the money in my face, called me a fakkit and stormed upstairs.

Before I left I yelled up to him I got lucky and he deserved to win that one.

Gambling + video games = not knowing who your friends are

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Taking a vicious beatdown in Madden/2K should be a rite of passage for boys to become men, it's one of the most emotionally devastating events a young dude can go through in life.

It aint like Tekken or somethin where somebody woops your ass and youre like "damn :dry:" and toss the sticks to the next man, if somebodys runnin laps around you in Madden it's long and painful; there's nothing you can do is sit there and suffer through it for half an hour.

When I first really started getting into the Madden game I was feelin myself real hard. I was undefeated against dudes from school and around the neighborhood :takedat: nobody could see me with the Titans

I remember I was beating my cousin Chris BAD when he came over one morning, cant remember the score but I know I was up on the nikka by like 40 points. towards the end of the game my dad comes strolling through my room. He looks at the screen and goes ":ohhh: shyt you pretty good at madden after all huh" I looked up and said yup :smugfavre:

":ohhh: ok ok I see you. couldnt beat me though :manny:"

I looked that nikka dead in his eye.

:gladbron:

............................:gladbron:

I was thinking BRUH DID YOU NOT SEE WHAT I JUST DID TO MY MANS RIGHT HERE :pachaha:

I tossed the PS2 controller over by his feet and said ":mjpls: pick up the sticks"

he laughed and gave me this look that said ":manny: aight lil nikka. I warned you"

...........maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. He LIT MY ASS UP.

Every play I ran ended up in a loss for yards or a turnover. I tried to rollout with Air McNair and Hugh Douglas came flying off the edge for a 10 yard sack. I tried to run off tackle with Eddie George and Jeremiah Trotter's fukk ass would blast through the line and force a fumble in the backfield. and god forbid I try to air it out because if I didnt catch a sack right off the bat Brian Dawkins was just waiting in the bushes like :shaq: waiting to snatch that shyt up. Meanwhile McNabb and Co. were dropping atomic bombs on me every goddamn play

After the 1st quarter shyt was like 35-0 and McNair was injured. Yall ever just hit a point of complete helplessness in Madden or 2K? Like you gettin whooped so badly your brain just abandons all rational thinking and logic and you do anything to score? I was throwing hail marys, running double reverses, running house blitzes, ANYTHING that could get me a score. And every failed play just made it hurt even more. What killed me was that for the rest of the game my dad kept looking over at me like "you wanna stop? we can stop :ld:" "you wanna turn it off? :ld:" Meanwhile my cousin been in the background all game like :laff: :laff:

I had that big ass knot in my throat that you get when you boutta cry so I could barely talk. My eyes were welling up so I couldnt look at him, I'd just stare at the screen like no hold up im coming back dad watch :to:

4th quarter hits and the score is legit 72-0. I hadnt looked at the scoreboard since the first quarter so my face was :merchant:, I couldnt even hang 70+ on the computer on rookie

My uncle comes in the room, looks at the screen, then hits my dad with the :dwillhuh: "man you dead wrong.." and walks out. Fastforward, 1 min left in the game, I'm on offense holding onto my tears for dear life, I'd been holding back from crying so long that I started feeling all nauseous and lightheaded.

my dad looks over and says ":manny: here, you can get one." and he walks his whole secondary up towards the line and out of coverage. I look at the screen like :banderas: and call a go route to Kevin Dyson. I throw it to him and this nikka switches to Dawkins, runs back and SNATCHES THE BALL FOR ANOTHER INTERCEPTION :damn:

I WAS DONE. I ran out the room with tears running down my face to the bathroom and cried my eyes out for an hour :to: the whole time you could hear nikkas outside giggling and shyt too. every couple minutes my cousin or somebody would come tap lightly on the door talkin bout "you ok? you good? :lolbron: can I come in??"

I almost quit video games for good after that shyt. Its been 12 or 13 years and to this day somebody still manages to bring it up when the family gets together :smh:

Last edited:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain

We were playing a madden game for 80$ and I was driving to kick the GW Field Goal and he was calling me a p*ssy just trying to get me to do something dumb and reactionary but to piss him off more I decided to kick a FG on 3rd down and gave him that old cliche "just in case I don't get the snap down I'll have another shot" :troll:

He blocked the FG ( :lupe: ) but I recovered it and then kicked the game winner on 4th. He threw the money in my face, called me a fakkit and stormed upstairs.

Taking a vicious beatdown in Madden/2K should be a rite of passage for boys to become men, it's one of the most emotionally devastating events a young dude can go through in life.

It aint like Tekken or somethin where somebody woops your ass and youre like "damn :dry:" and toss the sticks to the next man, if somebodys runnin laps around you in Madden it's long and painful; there's nothing you can do is sit there and suffer through it for half an hour.

When I first really started getting into the Madden game I was feelin myself real hard. I was undefeated against dudes from school and around the neighborhood :takedat: nobody could see me with the Titans

I remember I was beating my cousin Chris BAD when he came over one morning, cant remember the score but I know I was up on the nikka by like 40 points. towards the end of the game my dad comes strolling through my room. He looks at the screen and goes ":ohhh: shyt you pretty good at madden after all huh" I looked up and said yup :smugfavre:

I was thinking BRUH DID YOU NOT SEE WHAT I JUST DID TO MY MANS RIGHT HERE :pachaha:

I tossed the PS2 controller over by his feet and said ":mjpls: pick up the sticks"

he laughed and gave me this look that said ":manny: aight lil nikka. I warned you"

Every play I ran ended up in a loss for yards or a turnover. I tried to rollout with Air McNair and Hugh Douglas came flying off the edge for a 10 yard sack. I tried to run off tackle with Eddie George and Jeremiah Trotter's fukk ass would blast through the line and force a fumble in the backfield. and god forbid I try to air it out because if I didnt catch a sack right off the bat Brian Dawkins was just waiting in the bushes like :shaq: waiting to snatch that shyt up. Meanwhile McNabb and Co. were dropping atomic bombs on me every goddamn play

After the 1st quarter shyt was like 35-0 and McNair was injured. Yall ever just hit a point of complete helplessness in Madden or 2K? Like you gettin whooped so badly your brain just abandons all rational thinking and logic and you do anything to score? I was throwing hail marys, running double reverses, running house blitzes, ANYTHING that could get me a score. And every failed play just made it hurt even more. What killed me was that for the rest of the game my dad kept looking over at me like "you wanna stop? we can stop :ld:" "you wanna turn it off? :ld:" Meanwhile my cousin been in the background all game like :laff: :laff:

I had that big ass knot in my throat that you get when you boutta cry so I could barely talk. My eyes were welling up so I couldnt look at him, I'd just stare at the screen like no hold up im coming back dad watch :to:

4th quarter hits and the score is legit 72-0. I hadnt looked at the scoreboard since the first quarter so my face was :merchant:, I couldnt even hang 70+ on the computer on rookie

My uncle comes in the room, looks at the screen, then hits my dad with the :dwillhuh: "man you dead wrong.." and walks out. Fastforward, 1 min left in the game, I'm on offense holding onto my tears for dear life, I'd been holding back from crying so long that I started feeling all nauseous and lightheaded.

my dad looks over and says ":manny: here, you can get one." and he walks his whole secondary up towards the line and out of coverage. I look at the screen like :banderas: and call a go route to Kevin Dyson. I throw it to him and this nikka switches to Dawkins, runs back and SNATCHES THE BALL FOR ANOTHER INTERCEPTION :damn:

I WAS DONE. I ran out the room with tears running down my face to the bathroom and cried my eyes out for an hour :to: the whole time you could hear nikkas outside giggling and shyt too. every couple minutes my cousin or somebody would come tap lightly on the door talkin bout "you ok? you good? :lolbron: can I come in??"

I almost quit video games for good after that shyt. Its been 12 or 13 years and to this day somebody still manages to bring it up when the family gets together :smh:

Yo I think I just had 2 seizures. :deadrose:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny: Gatdamn tho

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps

:laff:

shyt like this is why I dont gamble w/ dudes I fool with on a regular basis no more, its inevitable yalls friendship will fall out to some degree by the end of the game

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL

After the 1st quarter shyt was like 35-0 and McNair was injured. Yall ever just hit a point of complete helplessness in Madden or 2K? Like you gettin whooped so badly your brain just abandons all rational thinking and logic and you do anything to score? I was throwing hail marys, running double reverses, running house blitzes, ANYTHING that could get me a score. And every failed play just made it hurt even more. What killed me was that for the rest of the game my dad kept looking over at me like "you wanna stop? we can stop :ld:" "you wanna turn it off?:ld: " Meanwhile my cousin been in the background all game like :laff: :laff:

I...I think this was child abuse, friend. :ld: