you not a real nikka unless you shed tears before over 2K or Madden atleast once

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
never cried but i've been steaming mad from last second halfcourt buzzer beaters in NBA Jam and last-minute picks/fumbles in madden

the worst was when i lived in the dorms and this annoying nikka from down the hall who was always in room served me an epic L in 2K right in front of some chicks, one of which i liked. nikka musta hit like 15 3's with gilbert arenas and he celebrated every single one by saying "Ri-co-laaa!" like on those old commercials

i couldn't let these broads see how angry i was so i tried to play it off like i didn't care, deep down inside my entire soul was on fire and it only got worse when i glanced over and noticed the chick i was diggin trying to stifle her laughter:snoop:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never cried but i've been steaming mad from last second halfcourt buzzer beaters in NBA Jam and last-minute picks/fumbles in madden

the worst was when i lived in the dorms and this annoying nikka from down the hall who was always in room served me an epic L in 2K right in front of some chicks, one of which i liked. nikka musta hit like 15 3's with gilbert arenas and he celebrated every single one by saying "Ri-co-laaa!" like on those old commercials

i couldn't let these broads see how angry i was so i tried to play it off like i didn't care, deep down inside my entire soul was on fire and it only got worse when i glanced over and noticed the chick i was diggin trying to stifle her laughter:snoop:

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Did you get her number tho?

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

:pachaha: One of them old school sportscenter dudes used to say Threee-co-laaaa...I used to say that on the court

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
fukking superhuman into's from linebackers jumping 20 feet in the air in last years madden made me pawn my ps3 like 3 weeks ago, now I have to buy it back before GTA5 comes out:damn::snoop:

damn u an impulsive muthafukka

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

i love this shyt. my favorite is when you beat somebody's ass in front of a 3rd party, and you can tell they're getting emotional.

In college, I had this roommate who played football in HS and thought he was the Bill Bellichick of Madden because of it. We always played close, but he was probably up on me like 5 games to 10 in our series when he decided, for whatever reason, to invite this girl that he was feeling to our room that day before we and some friends went to the dining hall (guess he thought he was going to get some points by styling on me that day :mjpls:). But either he choked or i went off because i got in that ass. I mean, it was like 35-0 by the half w/ 6 min qtrs, and i'd been subliminally trolling him hard as fukk the entire game.

"Wow, Aaron Rodgers has a pretty decent arm." :troll:
"There's no way Clay Matthews is fast enough to catch Vick like that." :troll:

"Wow. Really got lucky with that pick. Don't know if you saw it but Desean Jackson was wide open across the middle." :troll:

The girl suggested he hang it up at the half so we could go get food, but you know that only lit more of a fire under his ass. :russ:

I kick the ball off to him to start the half, and desean breaks one to my 30. Very next play, he throws a little slant to him, Charles Woodson lights his ass up, and I return it for a fumble. :banderas:

I turn and look at my roommate and this motherfukker's eyes are tearing up. Not glazed over, but welling up. By now i'm like :pachaha: on the inside, and I know I don't even have to troll anymore. He was in that zone. Of course, dude was mad desperate and throwing hail marys the entire second half, so you know how that goes.

Anyway, the game ends up like 64-10 and as the announcer is doing that little post-game thing they do, he stands up, throws a fitted on super low and rips the PS3 cord out of the wall like "Let's go" . :laff:

Dude was quiet as fukk that entire dinner, but he still ended up getting w/ the girl he was trying to get w/. We talked about it a semester later and i told him i was just testing the girl's character. :mjpls:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
LOL. I've come close to crying over NCAA Football. Me and my boy battled it out like every day in his dorm during my freshman and sophomore years in college. That nikka would have the biggest smirk on his face after he won, too; I'd want to kill him.

Damn I'm trying to find that vine of that little kid with glasses who was crying while playing some game lolol. shyt was funny as hell.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
i used to be in tears over NBA Jam as a little one. :to:

I'd be up 20 points, then at the last 10 seconds of the game, the AI will push the shyt out of you, steal the ball as soon as you get it, and score 20 times in a row. I'd go from 100-80 to 100-150 in 10 seconds :damn:damn:damn: