you not a real nikka unless you shed tears before over 2K or Madden atleast once

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
:birdman:

i remember my cousins comin through when i was little and whoopin my ass in 2k...shyt even Madden nikkas used to give me the works especially dat 2001 wit Eddie George on the cover

had a nikka like :noah:i hate yall nikkas get out my house :sadcam:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
:birdman:

i remember my cousins comin through when i was little and whoopin my ass in 2k...shyt even Madden nikkas used to give me the works especially dat 2001 wit Eddie George on the cover

had a nikka like :noah:i hate yall nikkas get out my house :sadcam:

2547946_o.gif

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My cousin raised up on me like he wanted it over NBA live 99. He was using the Pacers and Reggie Miller would not miss from 3. You could intentionally foul dudes in this game so I injured Reggie's punk ass for the game. Told him I was gonna do it too. Every time I swung on Reg, Cuz would say 'yo chill'. When I finally got Reggie, this nikka drops the controller and stands up over me like "yo why you playin son??" Me and everybody in the room fell out on some :pachaha:, is this nikka serious??

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i once saw a dude murder someone with Steve Flabchise. he scored all of his points off layups and dunks.....had my homeboy furious, on some "lets move the furniture" shyt :dead:

same dude always picked Rocky Marciano in Fight Night (that nikka would throw NOTHING BUT hays, shyt was like getting hit in the face with a brick.) Cheap muthafukka :pacspit: !!!!

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i once saw a dude murder someone with Steve Flabchise. he scored all of his points off layups and dunks.....had my homeboy furious, on some "lets move the furniture" shyt :dead:

same dude always picked Rocky Marciano in Fight Night (that nikka would throw NOTHING BUT hays, shyt was like getting hit in the face with a brick.) Cheap muthafukka :pacspit: !!!!

Bahaha this reminds me of the same time period from my last post. My cuz and his crew used to play that shyt all the time. NO ONE was allowed to use Ali! lol

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Bahaha this reminds me of the same time period from my last post. My cuz and his crew used to play that shyt all the time. NO ONE was allowed to use Ali! lol
the most annoying parts about playing ANY sports game with this nikka: imagine a short white dude constantly yelling "STEVE FRANCIS" everytime he scores :damn:
imagine taking haymakers from Marciano and not being able to do shyt about it :comeon:
imagine this Bostonian-NE Patriot fan ass nikka worshipping TOM BWADY on madden 08 dude was the GOAT troll @ sports games

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
My cousin raised up on me like he wanted it over NBA live 99. He was using the Pacers and Reggie Miller would not miss from 3. You could intentionally foul dudes in this game so I injured Reggie's punk ass for the game. Told him I was gonna do it too. Every time I swung on Reg, Cuz would say 'yo chill'. When I finally got Reggie, this nikka drops the controller and stands up over me like "yo why you playin son??" Me and everybody in the room fell out on some :pachaha:, is this nikka serious??
your cousin wouldnt happen to be this nikka named LO from the bronx....

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I just cried the other day after losing to a fakkit in the 5th overtime who would just set a pick and then run around the 3 point arc until my defense was slightly off and would drain a 3 pointer with Deron Williams. D Will had like 60 points on me and he was damn near the only one of his starting 5 with points.