YOU MAY NOT BELIEVE IN GOD, BUT YOU'RE A FOOL IF...

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
the Lord our God delivered him over to us and we struck him down, together with his sons and his whole army. 34 At that time we took all his towns and completely destroyed[a] them—men, women and children. We left no survivors. Deuteronomy 2:31-34

41 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. 42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth Matthew 13:41-42

Yall cant really tell me that you believe in this. :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
the Lord our God delivered him over to us and we struck him down, together with his sons and his whole army. 34 At that time we took all his towns and completely destroyed[a] them—men, women and children. We left no survivors. Deuteronomy 2:31-34

41 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. 42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth Matthew 13:41-42

Who said they took the bible literally? I must have missed that post.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I do actually.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I believe In God, not religion, I don't trust religion. BUT I KNOW something created the universe and that life isn't an accident. I don't claim be the sharpest tool in the shed. but when people say their isn't A GOD, creator or whatever I'm like

:rudy:

What do you mean by life not being an accident?

I can explain that shyt with chemistry and biology. Its not THAT complex.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Should I do this after or before I share a girl, go hard on hoes, *insert random coli deviance that you read everyday*, etc

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
YOU DON'T READ THE PROVERBS BOOK

THAT BOOK HAS LIFE/WISDOM/FINANCE/RELATIONSHIP... :lawd:

I AM READINT IT AGAIN AND THE SCRIPTURES IN THERE...

9aocv7.jpg

drop some quotes b make me a :lawd:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"life" is just chemistry.

Its really not that difficult.

So what you are saying is that the right chemicals came together and made us and that's it? You really don't think anything had a hand in the balance of it all?