YOU MAY NOT BELIEVE IN GOD, BUT YOU'RE A FOOL IF...

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm on the fence myself about religion brother but if there is a God do you think you could understand that death just might be 1000xs better then life? Of course your speaking of the only thing that you "know" about but what you base your logic against you don't have a fukkin clue brah. Don't confuse religion and the fact that there is a "God"
elaborate

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:pachaha: Of course "It" does

I guess "God" didn't love these innocent people and this 2 year old baby :comeon:

Not a fan of religion but I HATE this argument. Technically God gives people FREE will. It wasn't God who killed those people it was MAN. If you are going to use every fukked up thing that man does to other men as an example. Then you are going to have to credit to God for every good deed MAN performs for other men as well.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not a fan of religion but I HATE this argument. Technically God gives people FREE will. It wasn't God who killed those people it was MAN.

If we have free will, whats the point of there being a god? :usure:

If you are going to use every fukked up thing that man does to other men as an example. Then you are going to have to credit to God for every good deed MAN performs for other men as well.

So does god just sit there while people are asking for help? Dying? Starving? Bleeding? :usure::lupe:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
elaborate

Simply that there can be God without religion. I understand that religion can and HAS been tampered by man for personal or group agendas. But the concept of a God I can't dismiss. human Life is NOT some random explosion and if you believe it is then are you really the one thinking logically?

Humans make conclusions off thier own experience rather it be personal or learned out a book or whatever. With that said how can anyone "living" compare life to death? The only humans that can make that comparison are dead and last I heard they don't have much to say. All we know is life, so like I said what if being dead is 1000x better then living? If that could possibly be true then God letting babies get killed isn't really that bad is it?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
If we have free will, whats the point of there being a god? :usure:

I'm not God, I think that's something you should be asking Him/Her/It. But, I will ask you a question. What's the point of anything? If God made people without free will, What would be the purpose of making people. shyt would be like playing the Sims with free will off.

So does god just sit there while people are asking for help? Dying? Starving? Bleeding? :usure::lupe:

you are right that shyt sucks. but the only answer I can come up with that makes sense to me (or the way I rationalize it) is Humans severely overrate their importance/significance in the grand scheme of things, like we are the only planet with life on it.

Do you consider animal sentience the same as human sentience? Are you upset when you pour grits and hot water over an ant mound to get rid of it?

I mean...I doubt God doesn't care. But when you question it that way you are basically saying Why did God create the world in the first place

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See what you fail to understand is there's demons in this world that do evil onto the world.

Revelation 12 NIV - The Woman and the Dragon - A great sign - Bible Gateway

Read that

My question and again I'm open to anything as I'm still trying to find my way but: how can you faithfuly follow a book that you know has been tampered with/changed for ages to benefit a ulterior motive for years? You do know the orginal bible is nothing like the version you read now. More then half of the real shyt has been burned. What makes you think you are following the right way?