YOU MAY NOT BELIEVE IN GOD, BUT YOU'RE A FOOL IF...

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
YOU DON'T READ THE PROVERBS BOOK

THAT BOOK HAS LIFE/WISDOM/FINANCE/RELATIONSHIP... :lawd:

I AM READINT IT AGAIN AND THE SCRIPTURES IN THERE...

9aocv7.jpg

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Q: How long will you who are simple love your simple ways?
How long will mockers delight in mockery
and fools hate knowledge?

A: As long as The Coli is online :ld:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Proverbs and the bible can eat a dikk.The brainwashed zombies who go through life living by that bullshyt are sheep.Life is What You make it period jesus and the rest of those mythical crackas won't change that

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Proverbs and the bible can eat a dikk.The brainwashed zombies who go through life living by that bullshyt are sheep.Life is What You make it period jesus and the rest of those mythical crackas won't change that

PEACE BE WITH YOU. GOD LOVES YOU.

I HAVEN'T SEEN A WORD ON JESUS YET ON PROVERBS THOUGH :manny:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
PEACE BE WITH YOU. GOD LOVES YOU.

I HAVEN'T SEEN A WORD ON JESUS YET ON PROVERBS THOUGH :manny:

:pachaha: Of course "It" does

Police say a registered sex offender entered a Mountain View apartment through an unlocked window, killed an elderly couple and sexually assaulted their 2-year-old great-granddaughter in an apparently random attack Saturday.

The man, identified in court documents as 24-year-old Jerry Andrew Active, was taken into custody blocks away from the North Bragaw Street scene after a fight with the victims’ family members, who came home from taking their son to a movie to find their child assaulted and Touch Chea, 73, and Sorn Sreap, 71, dead .

Read more here: Man charged with killing elderly couple, assaulting toddler in random attack | Crime | ADN.com

I guess "God" didn't love these innocent people and this 2 year old baby :comeon:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
:snoop: nikkas love to hate on religion

I ain't religious either but even I can admit that, at the very least, the Bible contains some good advice & life lessons

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: Of course "It" does

I guess "God" didn't love these innocent people and this 2 year old baby :comeon:

I'm on the fence myself about religion brother but if there is a God do you think you could understand that death just might be 1000xs better then life? Of course your speaking of the only thing that you "know" about but what you base your logic against you don't have a fukkin clue brah. Don't confuse religion and the fact that there is a "God"