You Know What’s Worse than White People Saying nikka?

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
BLACK PEOPLE saying nikka :stopitslime:

It’s like a parent cussing in front of a child but then getting mad when the child cusses too. :mindblown:

If YOU say nikka then you’re a hypocrite for having a problem with white people saying it in the same context. :ufdup:

Facts :yeshrug:

And I’ll slap box anybody who disagrees. It’s time for yall fools to start living like THE GODS that we are.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:francis:I’m all on board with the black people need to stop using that word train, and I have stopped saying it, but to say that is worse or remotely close to a white person saying that is ridiculous and unintelligent from a historical context, regardless of the ignorance displayed when black people use it amongst themselves. You know it means something different to be white and feel you should say it given you and your ancestors relationship to that word. Stop it. And again I already said I think we should not use it at all, because it’s ignorant and self degrading, but we atleast know why and how it started.

There is nothing in my soul that would make me call a Mexican a wetback or a Native American Redskin, and those words aren’t even as bad nor even have a historical relation to me or my people, regardless of if they used it amongst themselves

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes.... white people definitely started calling black people "******s" because black people werr already calling each other that :skip:

Thats definitely how it happened:skip:

Im sure if every black person stopped saying nikka, white people will never say it again:skip:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
:francis:I’m all on board with the black people need to stop using that word train, and I have stopped saying it, but to say that is worse or remotely close to a white person saying that is ridiculous and unintelligent from a historical context, regardless of the ignorance displayed when black people use it amongst themselves. You know it means something different to be white and feel you should say it given you and your ancestors relationship to that word. Stop it. And again I already said I think we should not use it at all, because it’s ignorant and self degrading, but we atleast know why and how it started

In a hip hop context, white people ONLY use it because we do. If we called our selves something else they’d use that word instead.

I’m not talking about the racist usage.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The issue with the n word debate to me is, it’s hella pointless. On the list of things black people need to address it’s all the way at the bottom. We can all stop sayin nikka tomorrow and it won’t change anything. And I totally disagree with the White person shyt. I don’t give a fukk what they do when they not in my presence. But around me, you say that shyt in a negative or positive way it will be your last time saying that shyt around me. I don’t care how many times I said it around you. You’re white, so stay in your lane. And I’m not even gonna debate a cracker about the shyt. It’s beneath me to even debate with them on the shyt. But I will debate the topic with my people though

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Yes.... white people definitely started calling black people "******s" because black people werr already calling each other that :skip:

Thats definitely how it happened:skip:

Im sure if every black person stopped saying nikka, white people will never say it again:skip:

You missed the word CONTEXT and this missed the entire context. :snoop:

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
In a hip hop context, white people ONLY use it because we do. If we called our selves something else they’d use that word instead.

I’m not talking about the racist usage.
The issue is that you used the word Worse than_

i don’t care if a Native American called eachother Redskins in raps or whatever. I’m not gonna say it. It makes me a bad person to do that. It’s not a good excuse. I know I would be acting racist, and that word has no historical context to black people and i still feel that way

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
The issue with the n word debate to me is, it’s hella pointless. On the list of things black people need to address it’s all the way at the bottom. We can all stop sayin nikka tomorrow and it won’t change anything. And I totally disagree with the White person shyt. I don’t give a fukk what they do when they not in my presence. But around me, you say that shyt in a negative or positive way it will be your last time saying that shyt around me. I don’t care how many times I said it around you. You’re white, so stay in your lane. And I’m not even gonna debate a cracker about the shyt. It’s beneath me to even debate with them on the shyt. But I will debate the topic with my people though

I agree it’s minuscule. Especially when used in a hip hop context. There’s real issues going on.

Just curious do you use the word? If not I understand you getting upset. But anyone who uses it should set a better example for the white devils who imitate them.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You missed the word CONTEXT and this missed the entire context. :snoop:

Nah, thats your own naivete at play.

There is no context where a white person can use nikka like a black person. None.
Period.
Zero.
None.

Its like saying i can use chink or spic in a context that is cool with chinese or mexicans.

nikka coming out of the mouth of a cac will always have a derogatory context regardless of their intent BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE.

AND THEY KNOW THIS, STOP GIVING CACS FUKKING EXCUSES

Daps
I see what you mean OP.... It's like a parent/teacher/or anyone who calls the child (person) stupid, idiot, moron, or whatever...then a child (person) begins to embrace those names.

I'm stupid.... I'm chillin with my idiots. bout to call this stupid guy.