You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You know they won't show up until Jets lose again preaching how we could win with Geno :dead:

Just check some pages back. Geno fans was active until Bowles killed their spirit saying Fitz will start

But you stay having me dying laughing :myman:

But this game against Rex is going to be tough
How is a poster with a handfull of posts about the jets stay having you dying?Unless hes your alias :sas2:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I'm open about my agenda..I'm talking about posters who claim to be huge jet fans yet only root for the team if Genos starting :mjpls:
Nope.

You're the negro whisperer who misinterprets niqqas thoughts to push your racist agenda.

fukk outta here

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
How is a poster with a handfull of posts about the jets stay having you dying?Unless hes your alias :sas2:

Lol, I knew this was coming when you quoted him earlier :dead:

You can have mods check if you like, I don't have time for an alias. I'm not deep into this forum stuff like that

His Geno posts do have dying laughing cause it be real. He said Geno fans love turning into ghosts when Fitz plays good orjets win but come out wood works when jets lose.

And like frump posts couple posts before me. He calling out the bullshyt in the jets fans. I'm a jets fan but these Geno fans I swear on everything rather lose with Geno than win with Fitz. And that's not a jets fan . shyt is sad

Like after debating with a lot of Geno fans on here. Rebel reasons for liking Geno has nothing do with football. Only person I see that genuinely like Geno as a football player is Roddy.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Lol, I knew this was coming when you quoted him earlier :dead:

You can have mods check if you like, I don't have time for an alias. I'm not deep into this forum stuff like that

His Geno posts do have dying laughing cause it be real. He said Geno fans love turning into ghosts when Fitz plays good orjets win but come out wood works when jets lose.

And like frump posts couple posts before me. He calling out the bullshyt in the jets fans. I'm a jets fan but these Geno fans I swear on everything rather lose with Geno than win with Fitz. And that's not a jets fan . shyt is sad

Like after debating with a lot of Geno fans on here. Rebel reasons for liking Geno has nothing do with football. Only person I see that genuinely like Geno as a football player is Roddy.
Both of you barely post in jets thread,niether of you have any ground to call out anybody on their posting habits.

And youre the same dude that was a massive sanchez stan and wanted him starting no matter how awful he played,so you have no leg to stand on in calling people out for wanting geno. You know damn well if fitz was playing over sanchez youd be crying for sanchez to start.

Further more,we are 0-3 against even mediocre teams. If fitz gets us to the wild card and we go one and done,what was the point? Did we learn anything other than what everybody already knew? That fitz isnt good enough to beat good teams? Just look at his record as an nfl starter against teams .500 or better. Its absymal. We arent making a playoff run with fitz.

Id rather lose with geno and know definitively he isnt the answer at all and get a higher pick and ship him out next season,then go 9-7 with fitz and get yet another mid round pick when we are beaten by a good team in the first round.

Being in the middle is how you stay in the middle, just scraping by to the playoffs and being happy with that is a loser mentality.

Now,that said,im not going to actively root for the jets to lose or hope fitz fails.if fitz was like 25,26 id be more than happy with his play because he might have upside. But hes in his 30s.

Fitz isnt the future,and he isnt good enough to win the superbowl. So what are we learning by having him start?

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
The Jets didn't spend a zillion dollars last offseason to determine if maybe Geno could be the guy. They're obviously trying to win now and the staff thinks Fitzpatrick gives them a better shot. Time to move on and deal with it.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The Jets didn't spend a zillion dollars last offseason to determine if maybe Geno could be the guy. They're obviously trying to win now and the staff thinks Fitzpatrick gives them a better shot. Time to move on and deal with it.

And yet,thats exactly what they did when they named him starter going into the season. Why do you always ignore this :skip:

The ik incident obviously changed things for the staff.

And so far,the staff havent proved anything about their competence,decision making and coaching ability. But they have looked downright terrible the last few games thats for sure.

NYC Rebel

Daps
And yet,thats exactly what they did when they named him starter going into the season. Why do you always ignore this :skip:

And so far,the staff havent proved anything about their competence,decision making and coaching ability. But they have looked downright terrible the last few games thats for sure.
Amazing how dude leap frogs that part.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL

Right, things changed. Fitz didn't get live snaps till camp as he was rehabbing and then Geno didn't get any lives reps in any preseason games. The decisions been made though about who the starting QB is.

If you don't like Bowles then that's an entirely different story.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Both of you barely post in jets thread,niether of you have any ground to call out anybody on their posting habits.

And youre the same dude that was a massive sanchez stan and wanted him starting no matter how awful he played,so you have no leg to stand on in calling people out for wanting geno. You know damn well if fitz was playing over sanchez youd be crying for sanchez to start.

Further more,we are 0-3 against even mediocre teams. If fitz gets us to the wild card and we go one and done,what was the point? Did we learn anything other than what everybody already knew? That fitz isnt good enough to beat good teams? Just look at his record as an nfl starter against teams .500 or better. Its absymal. We arent making a playoff run with fitz.

Id rather lose with geno and know definitively he isnt the answer at all and get a higher pick and ship him out next season,then go 9-7 with fitz and get yet another mid round pick when we are beaten by a good team in the first round.

Being in the middle is how you stay in the middle, just scraping by to the playoffs and being happy with that is a loser mentality.

Now,that said,im not going to actively root for the jets to lose or hope fitz fails.if fitz was like 25,26 id be more than happy with his play because he might have upside. But hes in his 30s.

Fitz isnt the future,and he isnt good enough to win the superbowl. So what are we learning by having him start?

I post somewhat during the week and especially on game day when Jets do play . And me and Frump was calling out how they vanished once they realized Geno wasn't going to start. Look a couple pages back, Geno fans was active than Bowles said they will be starting Fitz and they turned ghost. So you let me know where they stand as a fan.

See, one thing about me I hold no bias to a player I like, I keeps it real. You can see me in here letting it be known the holes in Sanchez game and what his ceiling is as a quarterback. Can you say the same about Geno fans, who says who cares about those idiotic decisions he made in 4th quarter :dead:

And 0-3 against mediocre teams ? We've lost to patriots, raiders, and Eagles. Only team I see that is really medicore is the Eagles. So I don't know what you're referring to there. And another thing simply understate as a quarterback is his leadership ability. This is coming out the jets players mouth how happy they are to have Fitz back in the line up, like ecstastic. After Raiders game, yeah players used that tired its the next man up, which was Geno at the time, but only person on Jets that I've seen really supportive of Geno is Brandon Marshall.

And look at Geno record as a starter :scust:. Every Jets fans knows Fitz limitations, which is he's a decent game manager. Fitz has never played with a team as good as this at all. On those Buffalo teams he wasn't playing in the realm of his ability which they asked him to do more. And I don't know about y'all Jet fans who say that illogical quote, but who really wants to sacrifice a season just to see if Geno finally becomes a competent quarterback or not. Damn sure not real jets fan or the owner who's thinking business first.

I don't understand this extra critical shyt when it comes to Fitz. Y'all say with Fitz if we make the playoffs were going to be one and done or were not winning a super bowl, like with Geno starting we was going win the super bowl or something :dead:

Fitz is definitely not the future, but he's our placeholder and a decent enough back up for whoever we bring in next year or for Petty, if he develops enough to earn the starting role. Face it, Geno is gone after this year and only reason some jets fans want to see Geno is he's still somewhat of a mystery because they blame all his excuses around the talent and coaching, which somewhat is deserved, but dude mental part of the game is severely lacking.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Right, things changed. Fitz didn't get live snaps till camp as he was rehabbing and then Geno didn't get any lives reps in any preseason games. The decisions been made though about who the start of QB is.

Both got snaps at camp and Geno was beating him out until the snapped jaw. The decision for continuity has been made.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Right, things changed. Fitz didn't get live snaps till camp as he was rehabbing and then Geno didn't get any lives reps in any preseason games. The decisions been made though about who the start of QB is.

I dont have an opinion of bowles yet. I dont make rash judgements of players or coach's in their first couple years. Unlike some of us. :sas2:

Bowles is a rookie,maybe he grows and learns. Or maybe hes like rex still making the same mistakes he made as a rookie coach.:huhldup: hopefully this is just growing pains.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I dont have an opinion of bowles yet. I dont make rash judgements of players or coach's in their first couple years. Unlike some of us. :sas2:

Bowles is a rookie,maybe he grows and learns. Or maybe hes like rex still making the same mistakes he made as a rookie coach.:huhldup: hopefully this is just growing pains.

Pryor did look really bad last year. I'm not 100 percent on players...but I called Hill and Coples their rookie years on being iffy at best talents in terms of where they were drafted.

Let's be honest here- no one can be happy with what we've seen from Williams so far. Zero production from the 6th pick is very troubling.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
We still arguing Geno vs. Fitz?

As much as I'd like to see if there's something there with Geno, it's over. The reality is our next franchise QB is in some HS in TX or FL right now.

Thursday's game is huge. A win there and 10 wins and the 5 seed become VERY realistic.

2 gimmes left (Texans and Titans)

3 division games after that (2 of them at home).

2 out of conference games (NYG /Dallas)

sweep the gimmes
split the NFC games
if that happens you only have to win ONE of the 3 remaining division games to get 10 wins. This AFC, 10 wins will lock you into a game at Indy or Houston

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
We still arguing Geno vs. Fitz?

As much as I'd like to see if there's something there with Geno, it's over. The reality is our next franchise QB is in some HS in TX or FL right now.

Thursday's game is huge. A win there and 10 wins and the 5 seed become VERY realistic.

2 gimmes left (Texans and Titans)

3 division games after that (2 of them at home).

2 out of conference games (NYG /Dallas)

sweep the gimmes
split the NFC games
if that happens you only have to win ONE of the 3 remaining division games to get 10 wins. This AFC, 10 wins will lock you into a game at Indy or Houston
After how we played the last 3 weeks,their is no gimmes for this team. We barely squeeked by the fukking jags even with the benefit of 4 turnovers.