You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
After how we played the last 3 weeks,their is no gimmes for this team. We barely squeeked by the fukking jags even with the benefit of 4 turnovers.
if you lose to teams like Houston and Tennessee, you don't deserve to be a playoff team.

For what it's worth, the three losses they have are at NE (undefeated), Philly (shoulda won but they're hanging around for the NFC East) and Oakland (west coast trip and they're in it this season).

As ugly as they have looked, they've done what they needed to do to this point. A win on Thursday and they're AT least a full game up on the next team (and if PIT and OAK lose, 2 games up)

We can't handle prosperity, but this is as big of a game as they can play from a standings perspective. It's there to be had.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Yo the Chargers need to stop fukking around and send Rivers our way. He the one very good QB I could see moving. This team with Rivers would be dope

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
We cant afford rivers. We'd have to make a couple major roster moves.
And why leave offensive line trouble in San Diego for even worse prospects In front of Him in New York? This offensive line needs a major overhaul & would be starting from 0 playing in New York. I wouldn't advise any quarterback to stand tall in the pocket the next few years for the Jets.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
And why leave offensive line trouble in San Diego for even worse prospects In front of Him in New York? This offensive line needs a major overhaul & would be starting from 0 playing in New York. I wouldn't advise any quarterback to stand tall in the pocket the next few years for the Jets.
I don't think the line has looked too bad this year.
Don't we lead the league or pretty close in least sacks?

paidNfull

Live By It, Die By It
Daps
Reppin
LouI$I@n@
Jets o-line > Chargers...I watch both teams routinely...I believe Rivers audibles and orders of line protections would be great...him and a healthy Mangold > would be a match made in heaven...I'm telling u and even in Jets recent defensive struggles that would be his best defense in years...I believe he'd even make the defense better

Rivers would be an extension of that defense with his shyt talking and telling Revis go close them out after a big time game winning drive...I'm telling you... I been thinking about this match for a minute... Jets and Rivers should have did this since the summer

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The spicket is loose and there's flooding everywhere. D'Brick's $15 million off the Jets books can be spread along the offensive line coming into next season.

This is a line where its core players are past their back to back AFC title games prime.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

The line's been better than advertised, but man it rears its ugly head at times.

I just wish there was some idea of how these O-Lineman behind the starters are developing because we need guys like Jarvis Harrison to make strides sooner than later

LT is something they should absolutely look into in either rounds 1 or 2 next year (Carpenter's gonna be here, Giacomini at least for one more year, Mangold, now just fix the left side)

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Don't Feel Too Confident About This Bills Game But I'm Feeling Pumped For It, A Win Is Big, Praying I Get Approved For The Day Off From Work Or I Won't Be Able To See It :sadcam:

paidNfull

Live By It, Die By It
Daps
Reppin
LouI$I@n@
Don't Feel Too Confident About This Bills Game But I'm Feeling Pumped For It, A Win Is Big, Praying I Get Approved For The Day Off From Work Or I Won't Be Able To See It :sadcam:
I'm willing to go out on a confident limb and say if Jets win this game they make the playoffs

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Our starting O line isnt bad at all right now if all healthy. Its top 15 in the league Id say,easy. Maybe top 10.

But we have 0 depth. Particularly behind d'brick and mangold with seemingly 0 plan in place to replace them. We keep drafting guards over and over and arent even playing them.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
The line's been better than advertised, but man it rears its ugly head at times.

I just wish there was some idea of how these O-Lineman behind the starters are developing because we need guys like Jarvis Harrison to make strides sooner than later

LT is something they should absolutely look into in either rounds 1 or 2 next year (Carpenter's gonna be here, Giacomini at least for one more year, Mangold, now just fix the left side)

I believe Harrison was released.