You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I'm with you on all of those, except I think we beat Dallas. I honestly feel like we'll beat them.

Nah, kid. I'm stoked for this season.

Im ready too. We'll see, hope Bowles lets the dogs loose on Mccown.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Chris owusu needs to take Kerley spot.

This season will be weird I feel because we don't know what's going happen with the quarterback situation.

And I been said mcdougle was garbage. Cut him after milliner heals up or bring someone in.

Our receiver depth has really improved. Devin Smith though hasn't proved anything yet I believe he will be good. Chris owusu and Kerley is good enough wide receiver depth. Shaw Evans or enunwa need to do more though.

Our defense will be good enough so it's all on the offense

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Chris owusu needs to take Kerley spot.

This season will be weird I feel because we don't know what's going happen with the quarterback situation.

And I been said mcdougle was garbage. Cut him after milliner heals up or bring someone in.

Our receiver depth has really improved. Devin Smith though hasn't proved anything yet I believe he will be good. Chris owusu and Kerley is good enough wide receiver depth. Shaw Evans or enunwa need to do more though.

Our defense will be good enough so it's all on the offense

Yeah Mcdougle's another dude we just totally reached on with the previous regime...

Owusu probably makes the 53...`I guess were keeping 4 QB's to start.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Yeah Mcdougle's another dude we just totally reached on with the previous regime...

Owusu probably makes the 53...`I guess were keeping 4 QB's to start.

Yeah never liked Mcdougle. His ceiling at best is a depth cornerback and we picked him in 3rd round is the craziest part. That draft was a bad one for us.

It looks like Kerley won't be our slot receiver no more and that's a good thing. Kerley will make the catch but that's all. Dude adds nothing else. If Devin Smith or owusu is more dynamic they should get it.

I don't think they're going to keep 4 quarterbacks. They have to decide between Flynn and johnson. Me personally I would always take more dynamic player in Johnson since he offers more but then again this offense fits Flynn skills. It be great if he could make all throws but our offense focus on short and intermediate throws a lot and Flynn even with his bad arm can make them throws.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
My expectations are on the fence this season. Can't get excited but I'm not pessimistic either. I guess I'm just hoping for the best and preparing for the worst :yeshrug:

But I'll be glued to the TV every damn Sunday as always :blessed:

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yeah never liked Mcdougle. His ceiling at best is a depth cornerback and we picked him in 3rd round is the craziest part. That draft was a bad one for us.

It looks like Kerley won't be our slot receiver no more and that's a good thing. Kerley will make the catch but that's all. Dude adds nothing else. If Devin Smith or owusu is more dynamic they should get it.

I don't think they're going to keep 4 quarterbacks. They have to decide between Flynn and johnson. Me personally I would always take more dynamic player in Johnson since he offers more but then again this offense fits Flynn skills. It be great if he could make all throws but our offense focus on short and intermediate throws a lot and Flynn even with his bad arm can make them throws.

Fitz-Petty-Geno-Flynn. Those will be the QBs with Geno hopefully starting the season on the IR.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
So far Jets have cut

Daryl Richardson
Matt Flynn
Josh Johnson
Jason Babin

Holy shyt if Fitz gets hurt Petty's the backup :merchant:
I gotta say, I'm surprised they cut Babin. There are a few other surprises as well. They cut Eskridge and Howsare. I honestly thought they'd make the team. I'm also shocked they didn't keep either of the QB's. I guess they're banking on the fact that Geno comes back sooner rather than later.