RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'd rather face cincy then denver.

But we still gotta beat the bills next week :lupe:

If Denver wins vs the Chargers on Sunday, they clinch a bye(can still get the #1 AFC seed if NE loses to Miami), so it looks like it's gonna be Cincy.

I feel bad for Marvin Lewis... I think the Bengals will lose to whatever team they play in the wildcard game

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Here's hoping Brandon Marshall is the Madden 17 cover man if the Jets make some noise in the 'offs.

It's either him or Cam.:blessed:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:ehh:

He plays the right way.:troll:

He hasn't been but he does deserve some props for his play this year. Dude did his thing. Marshall did bail him out a few times though.
Deserving some prips has what to do with MVP?

What Marshall does is beyond bailing him out. He opens things up for Decker when Marshal is repeatedly doubled and bracketed in the RZ. Hes downfield blocking on running plays. He's been the most important Jet by far on offense

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Deserving some prips has what to do with MVP?

What Marshall does is beyond bailing him out. He opens things up for Decker when Marshal is repeatedly doubled and bracketed in the RZ. Hes downfield blocking on running plays. He's been the most important Jet by far on offense
:dahell: I ain't trying to argue with you. I just said he's not the MVP but does deserve props. I would've never thought we would have a 10-5 record with fitz at the helm. He's surprised the shyt out of me.

NYC Rebel

Daps
:dahell: I ain't trying to argue with you. I just said he's not the MVP but does deserve props. I would've never thought we would have a 10-5 record with fitz at the helm. He's surprised the shyt out of me.
I get that, but it isn't a props thing. That's a forgone conclusion that he deserves props, but I'm discussing MVP. He is not the MVP of this team.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Bucs fan with a question. What's the status of Sheldon Richardson? I know y'all drafted Williams from USC and y'all are prolly gonna resign Big Mo? If y'all aren't planning to keep him, what type of compensation would y'all be looking for?

NYC Rebel

Daps
Are you surprised? When has a WR ever gotten MVP accolades over a QB? Just part of the territory
As I said, Peter King is a contributor to the belief that QBs deserve all the credit. I just can't turn off what I've seen.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Bucs fan with a question. What's the status of Sheldon Richardson? I know y'all drafted Williams from USC and y'all are prolly gonna resign Big Mo? If y'all aren't planning to keep him, what type of compensation would y'all be looking for?

I thought Williams was going to be a replacement for Mo, but it's much more likely that they're gonna let Sheldon walk. He's one strike away from an long suspension from the NFL

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I thought Williams was going to be a replacement for Mo, but it's much more likely that they're gonna let Sheldon walk. He's one strike away from an long suspension from the NFL
This.

I'd rather let Sheldon go for that reason alone.

Mo is actually my favorite Jet.

Considering his potential and his product, what are the chances of Williams being as good as Sheldon (assuming he has MO on the other side of that line for the next few years)?