You just got raped in prison: What do you do next?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
i didn't up this classic HOF thread, you did when you randomly tagged me to flirt with me :wtf:

do i need to buy a rape whistle? real talk fam, are you trying to molest me or something?

You upped this thread TWICE in ONE week. You using me calling you out as a f@ggot as an excuse. And you upped the thread you made talking about getting anally violated in the pen. You nasty :scust:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Folks, All-Star weekend...Valentines Day...and somebody upped this 3 year old thread about getting fvcked by men in a prison cell. Can somebody tell me why this f@ggot got this f@ggot sh!t on his mind? Please, somebody give me a good reason why this would be on his mind. Please.

I just came in here to call him out on his f@ggotry. I didn't mean to harm nobody.

Edit: I saw the f@ggot upped it on Monday...but still...why is this sh!t on his mind?

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:russ: at someone calling me gay for calling her out for making gay fantasy threads and upping them 3 years later.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
FearfulImperturbableCleanerwrasse.gif

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Rape actually isn't common in prison. Plenty of fakkits who'll fukk without being forced.

Someone raped me i would literally eat their face off. Eyes. Nose. Lips. Ears. All that. Even the toughest nikka will fold up once you bite his nose off.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Rape actually isn't common in prison. Plenty of fakkits who'll fukk without being forced.

Someone raped me i would literally eat their face off. Eyes. Nose. Lips. Ears. All that. Even the toughest nikka will fold up once you bite his nose off.

This^^^^^

My cuz did two 4 year(8years) bid's,first four at a max security level,and said rape don't happen like that,if a dude gets fukked,he either wanted it,or is extremely p*ssy.

Daps
Kill the dude in his sleep or in the showers it's worth doing more time for, If it's a group thing join a gang and take them out one by one even if it means dying. Thank God I ain't going to Prison.

But if I was I'd kill or be killed before getting raped

Kobe24

Banned
Daps

Id get to biting at dudes I was thinkin the same shyt