You just got raped in prison: What do you do next?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:laff:

B!tch don't let me bring up the fact that you upped a thread about me on many occasions and posted some f@ggot ass dream you have of me and you in a prison cell. You a f@ggot breh. Pure, unadulterated sweetcake fruit cup.

i feel sorry for you homie

the only time we communicate is when your creepy ass follows me into a thread or randomly tags me like you did, again, tonight :wtf: it's valentines day homie don't you got a wife? a baby mama? you 40+ years old my nikka :dead:

for someone who claims to not be in TLR, you somehow manage to be in my alerts in TLR every fukking week like a groupie :wtf:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
i feel sorry for you homie

the only time we communicate is when your creepy ass follows me into a thread or randomly tags me like you did, again, tonight :wtf: it's valentines day homie don't you got a wife? a baby mama? you 40+ years old my nikka :dead:

for someone who claims to not be in TLR, you somehow manage to be in my alerts in TLR every fukking week like a groupie :wtf:

triple-h-nod.gif

Facts tho:

1. You been telling people that you have some sick perverted, homoerotic fantasy of me and you in a prison cell for the past year.

2. You been upping a thread about me, UNPROVOKED, for about a half dozen months.

3. You made this gay ass thread

4. You a scaly skinned, 3 finned troll

5. You made this gay ass thread :scust:

Nasty :scust:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In order for me to be raped, it means the person doing it must have the power of a demi-god since I'd be willing to fight to the death in order to protect the sanctity of my anus. That said, if the impossible happened, I'd have to hone my skills and train to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I'd pay atleast 200 cartons of ciggs or 200 bags of coffee for the prison swordsmith to construct me a shiv that would make Arthur look at Excalibur with disgust as though it were a toothpick. I'd plot my revenge, and if Im doing life already then either the rapist will have to die, or I'll die trying to kill them.

yea....now this was funny as shyt :laff:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
triple-h-nod.gif

Facts tho:

1. You been telling people that you have some sick perverted, homoerotic fantasy of me and you in a prison cell for the past year.

2. You been upping a thread about me, UNPROVOKED, for about a half dozen months.

3. You made this gay ass thread

4. You a scaly skinned, 3 finned troll

5. You made this gay ass thread :scust:

Nasty :scust:

i'm convinced you're senile on top of being a delusional crusty old downlow homo, i told you months ago i'd up that thread exposing your fakkit antics every time you stalked me on here, yet you keep doing it :why:

if it wasn't for you @'ing me every few days like some obsessed weirdo i wouldn't even know you post on this site lil dude, you're a rare breed of elderly psycho nerd fakkit

now i'm finna bump that thread :umad:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i'm convinced you're senile on top of being a delusional crusty old downlow homo, i told you months ago i'd up that thread exposing your fakkit antics every time you stalked me on here, yet you keep doing it :why:

if it wasn't for you @'ing me every few days like some obsessed weirdo i wouldn't even know you post on this site lil dude, you're a rare breed of elderly psycho nerd fakkit

now i'm finna bump that thread
:umad:

:lupe:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

now i'm finna bump that thread :umad:

:leon: Is that so? Show everybody that I @'ed you everytime right before you upped that thread. Do it, f@ggot. You can't. You lying b!tch you :laff:

You just gay :scusthov:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Have gay prison fantasies and have the gall to call someone else gay brehs

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
:leon: Is that so? Show everybody that I @'ed you everytime right before you upped that thread. Do it, f@ggot. You can't. You lying b!tch you :laff:

You just gay :scusthov:

the serena williams thread
the 2meo thread
this thread

that's 3 times in the past month

lol @ expecting me to dig thru months of alerts to pinpoint how many times your gay stalking ass randomly @'d me like a fukking fan just to say some gay shyt to me

just go away fakkit :scusthov: i aint tryna go back and forth with some middle aged cocksucker obsessed with redbone nikkas and wu-tang, your mother raised a bytch

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
the serena williams thread
the 2meo thread
this thread

that's 3 times in the past month

lol @ expecting me to dig thru months of alerts to pinpoint how many times your gay stalking ass randomly @'d me like a fukking fan just to say some gay shyt to me

just go away fakkit :scusthov: i aint tryna go back and forth with some middle aged cocksucker obsessed with redbone nikkas and wu-tang, your mother raised a bytch

:heh:

N!gga you unprovoked upped a thread about me more than 3 times :heh:. Matter fact, I can count more than 3 times you voiced some f@ggot rape scenario in that same one thread. Stop it n!gga. You a homo. Facts is facts.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
:heh:

N!gga you unprovoked upped a thread about me more than 3 times :heh:. Matter fact, I can count more than 3 times you voiced some f@ggot rape scenario in that same one thread. Stop it n!gga. You a homo. Facts is facts.

aight

see you next week when you forget your medication and @ me with this same cornball shyt wanting me to talk to your lame ass

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
aight

see you next week when you forget your medication and @ me with this same cornball shyt wanting me to talk to your lame ass

I thought so f@ggot. Stop going around lying to yourself. You a f@g. You ain't gotta deny it. Alot of people accept that sh!t nowadays. Just keep them nasty fantasies you have about me to yourself. I ain't wit that gay sh!t.

Now go along with your prison rape thread.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I thought so f@ggot. Stop going around lying to yourself. You a f@g. You ain't gotta deny it. Alot of people accept that sh!t nowadays. Just keep them nasty fantasies you have about me to yourself. I ain't wit that gay sh!t.

Now go along with your prison rape thread.

i legit think this old drunk fakkit wants to fukk me :damn:

valentine's day night, all star weekend going on, and this pathetic middle aged lonely fukking loser tagging me begging for me to talk to him :wtf:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
i legit think this old drunk fakkit wants to fukk me :damn:

valentine's day night, all star weekend going on, and this pathetic middle aged lonely fukking loser tagging me begging for me to talk to him :wtf:

N!gga you a fvcking clown :mjlol:

It's Valentine's Day, All Star Weekend and you upping threads about getting raped in jail and upping threads that you explicitly expressed some gay prison fantasy. Dim f@ggot :mjlol:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
N!gga you a fvcking clown :mjlol:

It's Valentine's Day, All Star Weekend and you upping threads about getting raped in jail and upping threads that you explicitly expressed some gay prison fantasy. Dim f@ggot :mjlol:

i didn't up this classic HOF thread, you did when you randomly tagged me to flirt with me :wtf:

do i need to buy a rape whistle? real talk fam, are you trying to molest me or something?