You just got raped in prison: What do you do next?

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
are you getting right back up off the ground with your ripped a$$hole leaking, ready to swing and kill whoever did it?

are you laying on the ground crying like the disposable bytch they turned you into?

are you turning muslim and seeking allah's guidance?

are you snitching?

lets talk about it :birdman:

If Im raped,Im dead,you gotta kill me to do that breh literally:manny:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My brothers best friend a Mexican dude.. He a big motherfukker too and still got raped.. He pissed off the guards so they threw him in a cell with 3 Blacks.. All he said was "game over" when he told the story... This was in LA County... He connected with Surenos too but still got touched cause them guards don't play ask Rick Ross...

:damn:

thats what guards do? do they have gladiator fights as well?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:russ:

I told ya'll this n!gga's a f@ggot. He's been having gay prison sex fantasies for years :scust:

It all makes sense. This fvcking nasty ass batty boy :scust:

Ayo, you lizard faced jester @charmander...stay out my alert box and stop upping threads my groupies made about me just to voice your vile deviant sex visions :scust:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:russ:

I told ya'll this n!gga's a f@ggot. He's been having gay prison sex fantasies for years :scust:

It all makes sense. This fvcking nasty ass batty boy :scust:

Ayo, you lizard faced jester @charmander...stay out my alert box and stop upping threads my groupies made about me just to voice your vile deviant sex visions :scust:

not even a week later, this 40 year old pedophile tagging me for attention :wow:

you bought valentines chocolates for yourself with food stamps today lonely ass old ass fakkit, get off my fukking dikk already :laff:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
not even a week later, this 40 year old pedophile tagging me for attention :wow:

you bought valentines chocolates for yourself with food stamps today lonely ass old ass fakkit, get off my fukking dikk already :laff:

:laff:

B!tch don't let me bring up the fact that you upped a thread about me on many occasions and posted some f@ggot ass dream you have of me and you in a prison cell. You a f@ggot breh. Pure, unadulterated sweetcake fruit cup.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Ima have to be like that light skinted nikka off Lockdown with Master P in it and shoot dope then catch dude slipping during church service with a sharpened toothbrush. :demonic:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This nasty subhuman creating threads about getting anally violated in the penitentiary. Come get y'all boy. Come get y'all reptile featured boy y'all :russ:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
this nikka a middle aged pervert PMing other men on here shirtless pics of himself, and he been following me around the coli for over a year begging for my attention like some scorned bytch :wtf:

You can flip the story however you want but thanks to you they already know the truth. You done upped that thread that other homo troll @BrothaZay made so much that everybody in here knows what's up.
You nasty :scust: