You guys were right. Mac's Shell Shocked album is FIRE!

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
you can apply this critique to just about any 2pac album tho.

he made female tracks but he was dam good at it.
We are NOT talking about 2pac :martin:
you know what let's compare him to Pac, whom he OBVIOUSLY fashioned this album after...where on Pac's DEBUT album did he go with the strictly aimed for female tracks??? He didn't have anything that could even be classified as a female track until Keep your head up and that's not even REALLY the type of track that Mac, Ja Rule etc...tried to make to get an female audience. NOBODY would have expected Mac's debut album to contain at least 6 songs that were attempts at female/thug love :beli: hell he straight up thought he was Pac by having Storm on 2 songs :dahell:
And to end it I didn't even like most of the female aimed tracks :scust:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
We are NOT talking about 2pac
you know what let's compare him to Pac, whom he OBVIOUSLY fashioned this album after...where on Pac's DEBUT album did he go with the strictly aimed for female tracks??? He didn't have anything that could even be classified as a female track until Keep your head up and that's not even REALLY the type of track that Mac, Ja Rule etc...tried to make to get an female audience. NOBODY would have expected Mac's debut album to contain at least 6 songs that were attempts at female/thug love hell he straight up thought he was Pac by having Storm on 2 songs
And to end it I didn't even like most of the female aimed tracks

this is better than pac's debut tho.

mac's 2 no limit albums >>> pac's 1st two albums

so if that's the barometer youre using, then................

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
this is better than pac's debut tho.

mac's 2 no limit albums >>> pac's 1st two albums

so if that's the barometer youre using, then................
:martin:
Ok nikka I'm OFFICIALLY tired of your trying to be left field, different ass posting. You know GOD DAMN WELL Mac's 2 albums are not better than 2Pac's albums that have been viewed as the blueprint for MULTIPLE albums after them. You are showing your stupidity now :beli: I'm about to make a separate thread for that bullshyt :ufdup:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
I disagree. MAC is the 2nd best. Fiend had the different sounds to his flows, could rhyme and his chorus game was nice.

" see I don't wanna be here if I don't gotta my weed habit is so close to snortin powder" I mean if you were a southern rap head, I don't see how you forget his choruses.

But back to the Topic yea, MAC was good. Op out here repping Tool!

Got a few wanches but dey all about a dolla..And dey don't holla unless ya movin narcotics :salute:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:martin:
Ok nikka I'm OFFICIALLY tired of your trying to be left field, different ass posting. You know GOD DAMN WELL Mac's 2 albums are not better than 2Pac's albums that have been viewed as the blueprint for MULTIPLE albums after them. You are showing your stupidity now :beli: I'm about to make a separate thread for that bullshyt :ufdup:

:mjlol::mjlol:

Daps
We are NOT talking about 2pac :martin:
you know what let's compare him to Pac, whom he OBVIOUSLY fashioned this album after...where on Pac's DEBUT album did he go with the strictly aimed for female tracks??? He didn't have anything that could even be classified as a female track until Keep your head up and that's not even REALLY the type of track that Mac, Ja Rule etc...tried to make to get an female audience. NOBODY would have expected Mac's debut album to contain at least 6 songs that were attempts at female/thug love :beli: hell he straight up thought he was Pac by having Storm on 2 songs :dahell:
And to end it I didn't even like most of the female aimed tracks :scust:

:camby: You came into a Mac Appreciation thread throwing salt. GTFOH

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city

The classic :mjcry:

Only artist I fukked with heavier than Mac was fiend.Always said low key Mac, Fiend, and Magic were the dopest on the label.

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even the songs for the/about females (Callin Me, Camoflauge Love) were GREAT, only Meet Me At The Hotel was ehh

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shell Shocked was one of No Limit Best

If I had a Top 3

It would be that album...Mama Drama and Tru 2 Da Game.

Top Dogg and Last meal were cool too but The Snoop albums dont count as "No Limit" to me. I think No Limit..I think N.O. rappers.