You guys were right. Mac's Shell Shocked album is FIRE!

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Before today I had only heard him on features. Finally found it though. Damn i slept.
Might be the best no limit album after Ghetto D.

the flow :lawd:

C murder
Mac
Mystikal
Solja Slim
Mia X
Master P
Shocker
Snoop

Were one hell of an empire between 97-00..

They could do no wrong

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watch ya mouth.

anyway, shell shocked had better beats. but WW3 was better in every other category.

I am OHSNAP! the almighty and 100% approve this message! WWIII is one of my favorite albums ever, some huge deep tracks on that (Father's Day, Can U Love Me, Best Friends...)

As for Shell Shocked, I'm APPALLED nobody brought up this one, my favorite track next to Slow Ya Roll:

Last edited:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Shell shocked was one of the most anticipated NL releases for me and I got to admit I was a little disappointed. I was expecting some street level shyt like Life or Death or Give it to 'em Raw but he came with wayyyyy too many female based tracks :scust: I felt he wanted to be more in the lane of Ja Rule instead of being a lyrical gangsta which fit him better :yeshrug: it wasn't a bad release just wasn't what I expected from the Gawd :mjcry:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Shell shocked was one of the most anticipated NL releases for me and I got to admit I was a little disappointed. I was expecting some street level shyt like Life or Death or Give it to 'em Raw but he came with wayyyyy too many female based tracks :scust: I felt he wanted to be more in the lane of Ja Rule instead of being a lyrical gangsta which fit him better it wasn't a bad release just wasn't what I expected from the Gawd

you can apply this critique to just about any 2pac album tho.

he made female tracks but he was dam good at it.