You gotta worry about 2 things if your wife works at office job

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
I heard once that some people are more hurt and affected by a co worker dying than a family member, because they spend so much time together and people hardly see their families.

Facts

This shyt ive seen in office jobs over the years from women all ages, ranging from single, to just married, to married for years, will fukk your mind up and make you feel like the OP

Stories :feedme:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I remember when I was 19, I had a job working for UPS.

I wasn't a driver, just worked in this big ass hub loading trailers.

It was only part time, so there was a lot of bored housewives working there.Chicks would tell me all the time

"I don't have to work.I only got a job here because I don't wanna sit around the house all day feeling lazy.Plus this job is like a good workout..keeps me in shape:queen:"

But man, let me tell ya.

The hub was like 90% dudes....And a lot of those chicks would crack & fall victim

You had married women giving dudes blowjobs in the parking lot....fukking inside the brown trucks.

The brown truck sex was legendary.It was an easy hiding spot.Like I said, the hub was HUGE.. like an airplane hangar.I worked the night shift, so by the time I got in, most of the drivers would be off.When they got off, they'd park their trucks inside the hub.They had these looooooonnngggg ass rows, 6 of em, each about the size of a football field, where they parked the trucks at night.

Easy to get lost......it used to go down in those parcel carriers....I know because I got lost in em a few times, myself:sas2:

SMH that's crazy

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be worried of me and my homie taking her to Boston Pizza for appetizers and beer then going in the backseat of her car to do something :steviej:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and yet people keep getting married everyday :mindblown:

i just dont understand. how are yall trusting these heauxs enough to MARRY them. not only will they cheat, they usually end up with the spoils in a divorce. shyt is a lose/lose. why do yall do it ?:why:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
and yet people keep getting married everyday :mindblown:

i just dont understand. how are yall trusting these heauxs enough to MARRY them. not only will they cheat, they usually end up with the spoils in a divorce. shyt is a lose/lose. why do yall do it ?:why:

People want to be married (tradition), but many people do not want to be a husband/wife.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
So easy to smash a coworker working at an office. u probably see them more than their boyfriend does. I remember this lil dimepiece redbone had got promoted and a raise and my dumbass thought, "oh its cause she works hard Man this sexy bytch was sucking and fukking the fat rick ross looking manager lucky muthafukka
dimepiece redbone + rick ross manager = perfect storm

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I remember when I was 19, I had a job working for UPS.
I wasn't a driver, just worked in this big ass hub loading trailers.
It was only part time, so there was a lot of bored housewives working there.Chicks would tell me all the time
"I don't have to work.I only got a job here because I don't wanna sit around the house all day feeling lazy.Plus this job is like a good workout..keeps me in shape:queen:"
But man, let me tell ya.
The hub was like 90% dudes....And a lot of those chicks would crack & fall victim
You had married women giving dudes blowjobs in the parking lot....fukking inside the brown trucks.
The brown truck sex was legendary.It was an easy hiding spot.Like I said, the hub was HUGE.. like an airplane hangar.I worked the night shift, so by the time I got in, most of the drivers would be off.When they got off, they'd park their trucks inside the hub.They had these looooooonnngggg ass rows, 6 of em, each about the size of a football field, where they parked the trucks at night.
Easy to get lost......it used to go down in those parcel carriers....I know because I got lost in em a few times, myself
I had a friend work at a UPS distribution center. He never had stories like this. Maybe he didn't know or what.
Now that I read this... I go to this nearby UPS distribution center to ship packages, like birthday presents or eBay auction items. I always see women working the counters. I kind of wonder if they get action, now that I read this stuff. :lupe: