You gotta worry about 2 things if your wife works at office job

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
This shyt ive seen in office jobs over the years from women all ages, ranging from single, to just married, to married for years, will fukk your mind up and make you feel like the OP

You work at a call center don't you?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I can't say OP is lying. My boss is an old cac with a hunched back but there is a 6'4 Indian guy at my job. He has a weird Indian name so people always describe him as "the tall Asian bloke." He is married with kids but so adorable. He has massive hands too.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
It helps to be one of three black people in an office full of white men that are not attractive

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
So easy to smash a coworker working at an office. u probably see them more than their boyfriend does. I remember this lil dimepiece redbone had got promoted and a raise and my dumbass thought, "oh its cause she works hard :ehh: Man this sexy bytch was sucking and fukking the fat rick ross looking manager :damn: lucky muthafukka :ohlawd:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yep, LITERALLY the second they catch wind that a new chick will be starting soon is when the plotting starts
The fukked up thing is women do it too.
I remember when I got my one of my brehs hired at my job, this nasty ass chick who had already fukked half the guys, at work was plotting to fukk my homie, who had a stable chick. Low and behold, I gave him the heads up, but that didn't stop shyt, 2 weeks later he's telling he's smashing, ol girl. Then a couple weeks later he finds out he caught something from her. :snoop:

Crazy thing is the chick is married now with a two year old, but I mean she literally fukked 20+ dudes, at this retail gig I worked at. A couple of guys even lost their jobs over coming to blows, fighting about who had rights to fukk her... :smh: