You gotta worry about 2 things if your wife works at office job

Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt not even the boss, just a cowoker that she finds very attractive and is around all day :francis:

I remember when I was 19, I had a job working for UPS.

I wasn't a driver, just worked in this big ass hub loading trailers.

It was only part time, so there was a lot of bored housewives working there.Chicks would tell me all the time

"I don't have to work.I only got a job here because I don't wanna sit around the house all day feeling lazy.Plus this job is like a good workout..keeps me in shape:queen:"

But man, let me tell ya.

The hub was like 90% dudes....And a lot of those chicks would crack & fall victim

You had married women giving dudes blowjobs in the parking lot....fukking inside the brown trucks.

The brown truck sex was legendary.It was an easy hiding spot.Like I said, the hub was HUGE.. like an airplane hangar.I worked the night shift, so by the time I got in, most of the drivers would be off.When they got off, they'd park their trucks inside the hub.They had these looooooonnngggg ass rows, 6 of em, each about the size of a football field, where they parked the trucks at night.

Easy to get lost......it used to go down in those parcel carriers....I know because I got lost in em a few times, myself:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Be naive kanye Stan breh

How many females u here say

"Malc I don't usually do this "

2sec later she is choking on my d1ck
Be a drake Stan.

You a dweeb ass nikka I know one when I come across them.

You the type of nikka who don't get attention in reality so you do goofy shyt on the net to make yourself feel better.

Your mother probably only kept you because she felt bad for your retarded ass and ya daddy failed you.

he should slit his wrist and make you watch maybe it will show you how to NOT live like a bytch nikka.

:laff:

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard once that some people are more hurt and affected by a co worker dying than a family member, because they spend so much time together and people hardly see their families.
you can thank capitalism for that

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope i never have to work an office 9 to 5 :scust: that whole lifestyle

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
f1Dofm6.png
:russ: classic

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Thats why i dont go on lunch with male associats, if i do you better believe theres another female there with me.
I dont do awkward situations. Funny enough i had to put my boss in his place when he was getting a divorce, honna come tell me him and his wife aint have sex since ahe got pregnant with her last baby:rudy:. fukk that gotta do with me, he really tried to make me feel guilty cause his wife wasn't giving him none. Our work atmosphere is kinda casual and we crack jokes and shyt, but thats why i hate flirting with people they be taking me serious and i'm just passing time.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Hmmmm...

I just came from lunch (initially innocent lunch) with a coworker. By the end she tells me she is not fukking her husband and is making moves to get a separate house and move out and divorce. And that she cheated on him once, only because he is a serial cheater :mjlol:

she is a fine lil mexican chica too!

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Be a drake Stan.

You the type of nikka who don't get attention in reality so you do goofy shyt on the net to make yourself feel better.

Your mother probably only kept you because she felt bad for your retarded ass and ya daddy failed you.

he should slit his wrist and make you watch maybe it will show you how to NOT live like a bytch nikka.

Be a kanye Stan.

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
The only time I share girls is with their husband, an I been a part of a couple trains that been run but those were dark days. Point is my bytch know better than to do that shyt. "MARIAH DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT I STILL HAVE PICTURES?!" Nah she smart enough to just leave me instead

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be a drake Stan.

:huhldup: